Is there a way to sort favourites alphabetically?

Thank you. I googled it and I see SQL examples here:

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=playlists_sql_examples

But I'm not sure what column and value flags a game record as a favourite? I get that I could make a custom list from scratch and manually maintain it, but I want to retain the simple UI to add and remove games from favorites so anyone can do it. Then I guess I could have a list that says "Favorites Alphabetical" that queries for records tagged for this list, but I'm unsure what that SQl command would look like since I don't know where that data is stored. 

It would be great if the author added a global option for this but I don't know if that's ever going to happen. Personally, I'd think most everyone would want their favorites alphabetically sorted.

Hi, to accomplish what you want, you need to make a new playlist and give it a name. Then select the new playlist, select the tab that says "Settings" and select the checkmark "Playlist is Active SQL Query". Now paste the following into the "Active SQL Command":

select games.* from games where games.GameID in(select playlistdetails.GameID from playlistdetails where playlistdetails.isFav=2) order by games.GameName

That should give you a Global favorites list ordered on the name of the game as it is entered into the Games Manager.

Edited by ronaldvg