Calling all pup pack creators past, present!!!!

PIPAllah

Peace Community,

I've been at this new hobby now for about 2 months.  Bought my Atgames Legends Pinball from Sams during the Christmas sales.  Wasn't planning on going OTG with my system but I kept noticing how all the pinball machines I grew up with were digitized and available for free.  I got sucked back in and now I'm hopelessly addicted.  Played some VP back in the day (early 2000's) but didn't stay in it (life comes at you fast).

Apparently, I've come back after the closing of vpinball.com which was the storehouse for pup packs.  Some have migrated over to other websites while others have gone missing.  I'm chasing after the ones that have gone missing.  Don't be surprised if you get a message from me asking for you to reupload your pup pack or at least give the community permission to reupload it for you.  It's unfortunate that all that time and energy used to create a pup pack is just lost or forgotten.  Maybe you need to hear how your artistry and creativity is missed.  I got you.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Peace

Precise