Pool Nation

Dazz

• Administrators

Several of us in chat have purchased Pool Nation.  It's a new pool game that was released this week on Steam,  It's a very solid game and well worth the $9.99 asking price.  Currently about 6 of us have the game and have been playing vs. each other.

For more about the game check out http://store.steampowered.com/app/254440/

I'm debating on setting up a ladder/tournament system here on VPU.  I think Pool Nation would be a great game to start out with tournament play.

The tourney system that I'd like to add is about $50.  I just want to see if anyone would be interested in joining such a tournament?  I'm hoping that later we could run Pinball Arcade or Zen Pinball tournaments as well.

This looks like a great idea. Let me take this opportunity to invite anyone reading the forums to hit the "Online Chat" button above some time and hang out with us. We are sort of a gaming club, and you can usually find someone to play something with. Right now we are all playing Pool Nation and its a blast. See some of you there sometime maybe :)

Pool nation has some wicked cool graphics in it

loving those trick shot combos too

only wish I had income to buy these newfangled computer games

atm I am fighting to get some type of income from Disability

but that is about 2 years away going by what my lawyer tells me

Disability will refuse me the first time then my lawyer goes to court  to fight for my benefits

I am living off my gals ira  for now...

Archived