Table POV

Truest1

Hey guys. Why is it when I change a table POV by right clicking on Vpx file in this case Halloween. I edit pov to my liking. After when I play the table. The items i makes in yellow don't do anything anymore once the ball hits it?? markup_1000044665.thumb.png.e04d66e8dcea39e8d56783aa843efe6d.png

• Content Provider

Z Scale is the one that affects physics. 

It may also be that a glitch set the hit thresholds to something ridiculously high - if so, changing them back in the editor is possible, or you can redownload a fresh copy of the table.

4 hours ago, gmoto said:

Hi, did you change the z-axis, too? As I remember, this would lead to an physical change of the objects on the playfield.

Great thanks for the tip I'll try this tonight. I have a fresh copy of the table. 

3 hours ago, Wylte said:

It may also be that a glitch set the hit thresholds to something ridiculously high - if so, changing them back in the editor is possible, or you can redownload a fresh copy of the table.

Great recommendation I'll look into this. I did redownload a fresh copy of this table to try out. Thank you. 

On 3/21/2023 at 10:03 AM, Wylte said:

Hi. can I just ask - is it only Z scale that affects physics? I ask as there are a few tables where I have changed POV (not z scale) and suddenly the flippers seem weaker and unable to make some ramp shots. Do you know why this would happen? Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks

• Content Provider
3 hours ago, neil81992 said:

Hi. can I just ask - is it only Z scale that affects physics? I ask as there are a few tables where I have changed POV (not z scale) and suddenly the flippers seem weaker and unable to make some ramp shots. Do you know why this would happen? Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks

Could just be the shot timing/perception changes.  I took them all to their extremes to empirically test and the only one that touched physics was z scale.