Dont get connected to Scorbit

Hi, I dont get connected to scorbit server when i start up GOTG, i have enabled it in script. My clock is in sync. I dont get any faultcodes when startup either.

The ringring sound at startup is not here:-(

I run Win7....

Any good ideas for me..??

Orbitalscoreboard work like charm......

Best Regards

Pontiac70

I had a similar issue with Maiden, I deleted the scorbit file in the /visual pinball/users directory  (if you have one, I believe setting the generate uuid to 1 in the table script creates this file) and make sure the generate windows uuid value in the table script in the scorbit section is set to 0.  Restart the table and try again.

Also if the above doesn’t work, try this, If you add the table to scorbit manually and then choose it from my machines, there’s a tools option and one of the options is activate scorbit, try that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2023 at 3:14 PM, pontiac70 said:

Hi, I dont get connected to scorbit server when i start up GOTG, i have enabled it in script. My clock is in sync. I dont get any faultcodes when startup either.

The ringring sound at startup is not here:-(

I run Win7....

Any good ideas for me..??

Orbitalscoreboard work like charm......

Best Regards

Pontiac70

Did you register your table with Scorbit yet...and did you create a venue for that table in the Scorbit app? Let's start here...if you enabled Scorbit correctly within the table script, a QR code would have appeared on the same screen as the table once you opened it. If you saw that QR code, did you then scan it with the Scorbit app to allow your table to be recognized and registered within Scorbit? If you did all that, then I assume you probably did the next step, which was creating a venue in Scorbit, and adding your table to that venue? If you've done all this correctly, the only thing left to do is go back into Scorbit and press the Scorbit Logo button (the big "S" at the bottom center of screen). That brings up the PLAY screen. You will select the venue from here that you created for your table, then select the table itself afterward. "Loading Session" will pop up on the screen, then you'll see a message on the following screen that says: "Waiting to Start." That's your cue to start a new game on the table.

GTtheOne were you able to get Iron Maiden added?  That's honestly why I came here.  My QR code comes up and I scan it but my phone just beeps and stays on the camera to keep scanning the QR code.  I tried creating a 2nd venue like some people suggested in the table review section but no luck. GOTG worked flawlessly as your instructions above.

• 3 months later...
On 1/3/2023 at 4:29 PM, ashleyb said:

I had a similar issue with Maiden, I deleted the scorbit file in the /visual pinball/users directory  (if you have one, I believe setting the generate uuid to 1 in the table script creates this file) and make sure the generate windows uuid value in the table script in the scorbit section is set to 0.  Restart the table and try again.

Also if the above doesn’t work, try this, If you add the table to scorbit manually and then choose it from my machines, there’s a tools option and one of the options is activate scorbit, try that.

This just worked for me after swapping Motherboard/CPU and time was off.  Gave me an error then I couldn't get out of it.  Had to register all 4 tables again, but it was easy compared to what others have tried.