VPX table load times

elmera

Has anyone experienced some long table load times with VPX, and if so, what steps did you take to resolve it?

I realize there are a lot of variables here, but I have tables that use to take less than 30sec to load now taking up to 1min 30sec.  If I run task manager while loading a table I notice VPX is "not responding" for a significant portion of time. (see screenshot).  Is this normal behavior, or indication that something is creating a performance bottleneck?

I have a pretty beefy system running in a dedicated pincab I built -- 3.7Ghz Intel i9 w/ 32GB RAM and 1TB M.2 ssd. 

Things I've tried:

• I've tried everything I possibly can to disable Windows Defender by following various guides.  The firewall, tamper protection, and real time protection should all be disabled right now.
  • I'm currently running VPX 10.7.3, but have been running different versions since 10.6.   From my personal experience VPX 10.7.0 seemed to load tables the fastest.  
  • I use PinUp Popper 1.4.6 as my frontend.  I noticed tables tend to load around 5-10sec slower from Popper vs just loading directly with VPX.  

Anyway, just trying to find anything that could possible help me optimize table loading times.

Thanks!

Screenshot.jpg