POPSCREEN2 and POPSCREEN3 Don't Reappear After Exiting FX3 Tables

ph349397

I have Pinup Popper 1.4.2 installed on my relatively simple cabinet that has only a playfield monitor and a backglass monitor, and I don't use anything very sophisticated in terms of setup (for instance, I don't know what DOFLinx is or any of that stuff).  I *DO* have a one of those motion sensing boards included as well as a plunger, and I'm a little fuzzy as to which executables those items rely on and communicate with.

I also don't have sub menus configured, meaning I have all my tables that are visible in the wheel added to the wheel without sub menus.  In other words, if you go to the PlaylistSetup menu and then select the "Playlists Home" node at the root of the tree that is displayed on the left, all of the tables I have available are listed as members of that "Playlists Home" playlist.  I don't know if this detail matters, but I thought I should mention it.  I just don't want users to have to navigate to different Visual Pinball X, FX3, etc. sub menus.

Also, I only run VPX and FX3 tables, no Future Pinball.

With all that said, I only had VPX tables added to my the playlist that is featured ("Playlists Home") in the Pinup menu wheel for the longest time, and selecting and then quitting those tables worked mostly flawlessly.

However, I just decided to re-add FX3 tables to the "Playlists Home" playlist and they reliably appeared in the menu wheel and they reliably launch, but when I exit them the playfield and backglass components of the Pinup menu (POPSCREEN2 and POPSCREEN3) do not reappear.  However, the wheel does reappear (PinupMenuPlayer I believe).

If you haven't noticed I am not expert and I actually only have the opportunity to tinker with my cabinet once ever few months, so it's likely not in the best state.

Let me know if you can assist.

Thanks

1 hour ago, ph349397 said:

I have Pinup Popper 1.4.2 installed on my relatively simple cabinet that has only a playfield monitor and a backglass monitor, and I don't use anything very sophisticated in terms of setup (for instance, I don't know what DOFLinx is or any of that stuff).  I *DO* have a one of those motion sensing boards included as well as a plunger, and I'm a little fuzzy as to which executables those items rely on and communicate with.

I also don't have sub menus configured, meaning I have all my tables that are visible in the wheel added to the wheel without sub menus.  In other words, if you go to the PlaylistSetup menu and then select the "Playlists Home" node at the root of the tree that is displayed on the left, all of the tables I have available are listed as members of that "Playlists Home" playlist.  I don't know if this detail matters, but I thought I should mention it.  I just don't want users to have to navigate to different Visual Pinball X, FX3, etc. sub menus.

Also, I only run VPX and FX3 tables, no Future Pinball.

With all that said, I only had VPX tables added to my the playlist that is featured ("Playlists Home") in the Pinup menu wheel for the longest time, and selecting and then quitting those tables worked mostly flawlessly.

However, I just decided to re-add FX3 tables to the "Playlists Home" playlist and they reliably appeared in the menu wheel and they reliably launch, but when I exit them the playfield and backglass components of the Pinup menu (POPSCREEN2 and POPSCREEN3) do not reappear.  However, the wheel does reappear (PinupMenuPlayer I believe).

If you haven't noticed I am not expert and I actually only have the opportunity to tinker with my cabinet once ever few months, so it's likely not in the best state.

Let me know if you can assist.

Thanks

Try updating - https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=release_notes