Can anyone do an update on the Gottlieb Sinbad Table

designone

I love the Sinbad table that I have but It was originally done by Pinuck (I think) and then Updated by Kruge(I think)  and it has always been done as a distressed table. With all the tables being done as beautiful new shiny great tables they are terrific  and I enjoy the older tables and appreciate the classic tables so much. I found out about Virtual Pinball while searching for a Sinbad table to buy for my home. I didn't find a Sinbad table but when I found out Sinbad was playable on Virtual Pinball I tried it and have been hooked ever since. I think now my favorite table is The Getaway with all the Pinup Player and colored DMD, Sound mods and all the extras. I still would love a cleaned up Sinbad table. Even if someone has a cleaned up image I could swap out of the distressed one. I don't have the skill to do this or I would. I did take out the playfield image once and tried to clean it up but I made a mess. It would be great if someone gave this classic table a shiny new finish. It was a hugely a popular table where I live in Ontario but I'm not sure it was as popular in other places as it doesn't seem to get as much attention as it deserves.

Thank-you for reading this.

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, Thalamus said:

Not being US, what does distressed table actually mean in this case ?

I think Sinbad is a great re-creation. Doesn't play very far from the one in Oslo. Only thing it could maybe need is a proper menu driven option for the Pascal MPU.

"Distressed wood has the look of being weathered and old, giving it texture and a rustic, homey appeal."  For playfields, this means chipping and wear spots lol

I haven't played this recreation so I can't speak to that aspect, but I do like the "story" the worn pf and mismatched targets tell :)