Dump File for Real Pinball Will not load

Marq

Hi, I seem to have created a dump file from a real pinball Tommy successfully , I have gzipped the dump file, but I cannot load the dump file into the PIN2DMD Editor, is just keeps giving me this error."ein unerwarteter Fehler ist aufgetreten". "Version 3.0.0.0 editor" any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 11.15.03 am.png

Edited by Marq
more info

• Content Provider

I don't know what goes into these, but here's a link to a WiP in case you didn't know about it.  I've got a vested interest (real Tommy and updating virtual Tommy) so I just want to facilitate sharing or prevent duplicated effort :)  @Marq

Thank you for your help.

I have noticed that a working dump 000000 (top of image) has numbers only.

The raw dump file that is being produced has "&c" at the beginning of each line (both of image),

I will update to the new version, Thanks again :) 

Good_Bad Dump.png

Edited by Marq

Hello again.

I have added the file with my work so far, I still do not understand the problems with the duplication of scenes, also add a video with the colored scenes.

I hope you can take a look at it and give me some idea of my problems, as well as share the information / files so that I can finish it as soon as possible.
When I finish the job I do not want any compensation since I have been able to take advantage of other jobs.
Thank you very much for your advice.

Tommy.rar

• Content Provider
6 minutes ago, frmotors said:

Hello again.

I have added the file with my work so far, I still do not understand the problems with the duplication of scenes, also add a video with the colored scenes.

I hope you can take a look at it and give me some idea of my problems, as well as share the information / files so that I can finish it as soon as possible.
When I finish the job I do not want any compensation since I have been able to take advantage of other jobs.
Thank you very much for your advice.

Tommy.rar 3.03 MB · 1 download

In order for us to help, you will need to provide some more of your project. This is missing some other files which the XML is referencing. 

I'm also not sure if it is due to the missing files or if there just aren't any, but with no masks in a project, it will be very hard to complete. If you aren't using any detection masks to trigger your scenes you will definitely get duplications, especially if you are using replace scenes.

If you can post the files on your main thread we can continue there.