New site finally stays as we see it?

Without wanting to be demanding, because I appreciate all the efforts of the administrators, I just want to say that I hope the page returns to a format like the old one, very easy to search and download tables...it's hard for me to move...is it going to stay? So definitely or is it just that the moderators are working on improving it and what we see now is not how it will end up?

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, retroseriestv50 said:

Without wanting to be demanding, because I appreciate all the efforts of the administrators, I just want to say that I hope the page returns to a format like the old one, very easy to search and download tables...it's hard for me to move...is it going to stay? So definitely or is it just that the moderators are working on improving it and what we see now is not how it will end up?

What page are you talking about?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, marccy1138 said:

I echo that the new format isn’t as intuitive as the old one. Maybe I just have to get used to it.

People can't seem to read and understand that things are being actively worked on and that it might take a little while to get everything to where we want it.  It's either I leave the site online and make updates as I go OR take it offline until the updates are completely done.

• Content Provider

Patience grasshoppers.

You may see abnormal pages until the work being done is completed.

I am sure they will make an announcement when all the work is completed.

(Just like they announced they would be working on site.)

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Dazz said:

People can't seem to read and understand that things are being actively worked on and that it might take a little while to get everything to where we want it.  It's either I leave the site online and make updates as I go OR take it offline until the updates are completely done.

hit-himself-with-a-bat-smiley-emoticon.gif nose-picking-smiley-emoticon.gif           hypnotized-smiley.gif              I Think That Pretty Much Explains It For The 50th Time ...LOL.....   thumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gif