Possible problem with Messages? - Issues with sending since 11/6

Greetings - I sent a couple of messages on 11/6 and then haven't been online since then.  I came back online today and have several more messages that have been received; but, I noticed my responses had not been sent/added to the conversations when I was last online.   I then tried to respond to all the new messages and none of them are sending or appending to the responses.   I tried this from my Windows based desktop computer and used several different browsers (Chrome/MS Edge based Chrome/Firefox) and then thought I figured out a solution by sending from my iOS tablet; but, only one of those messages sent/appended to the conversation.   Everything else is not sending.   

Any ideas what the issue may be across several devices?

Thanks,

Matt

Update - oddly, one convo that I got the message to send did go through and the other party responded.  I tried to respond and it is failing to send.  I tried the other messages and they are also failing.  The send function changes to saving and the the page refreshes and the conversation doesn’t update.   On some of the messages, the message is in the cache and others it is not.  This was on the iOS device this time. 

Very odd to say the least.  

• Administrators

That's strange... I haven't seen or heard of anyone else having this issue.  Any of the changes recently have been specifically for the Downloads section and wouldn't have anything to do with messaging.

Very odd.  It’s still doing it this morning.  I got a response from the person that got the one message that sent yesterday.   I sent that message and immediately followed up with a second one to the same person (the first was basically a test and the second had the actual details).  This morning he responded to the first and I tried sending a reply.  The same happened - I hit send and it changes to saving and then sits for a moment and then refreshes the page and doesn’t have the updated message.  

My mailbox says 60% full, so I don’t think that is it.  

Using my phone, I tried to send messages to all the open conversations and none of them updated.   I did notice something different than what I recall seeing yesterday on my Windows based computer.   With the message open and the reply completed, when I press submit it changes to saving;  but, it does not refresh the page.  If I manually refresh the page, the updated message is still not there; but, it is saved in thread reply.   If I try sending it still doesn’t go through. 

I’m going to try sending you a message Dazz and then we can try to reproduce it.