Slamt1lt .... Really ??

TT11

Straight off his website:-

I'm calling out HiRez00 over at VPUniverse as a lying sack of shit for obviously copying my Halloween idea, even using the same Medusa table as the donor.  I created my Halloween in 2017 and posted regular updates on my website.  He clearly copied me and is attempting to claim he had no idea.  

And this is why I hate Visual Pinball and it's community... just full of scum bags.  

Obviously, his attempt isn't anywhere close to my game, but he should still give credit where credit is due. 

No further releases from me for the foreseeable future.  Clearly the virtual pinball community is happy to play complete rubbish.  Well, enjoy the endless samey crap.  ULTIMATE Pro pinball will see you some time in the future.

There have been over 13,000 downloads of said "stolen" table.  So a lot of us must really like the VPX version....

Edited by TT11

It was raised on the table post itself here a few days ago and addressed. He has always had strong opinions, this is another in a long line. He's also suffered some great loss, not an excuse and not defending above, but just a point to consider. @HiRez00 was classy in his response. 

First, Slam has always given me the impression that he's constantly trying to foster FOMO with his builds - the biggest piece of evidence is the way he's always pulling his tables from circulation because they no longer "meet a standard", and that he only distributes them from his own website so that he doesn't have to deal with site admins going, "hey, you've pulled this table like three times in four years, can't you just live with the bugs and issues until your next release?" At some point, just let it live out there.

Second, he's basically saying that, as far as he's concerned, once he released his version of Halloween, @HiRez00 should have shelved his build entirely, and using the implication of theft to try to cement it rather than understand coincidence in thinking. At the extreme end, that means we should only have had whoever came to a specific goalpost "first" with a release as having the final word on a table. There isn't anyway any table author out there can keep track of all the different sites (even now I count at least five, including the one or two that violate community standards EVERY SINGLE DAY with packs), and asking permission of everyone who ever did a build of a particular table, both in VP (yes, ALL VERSIONS) and FP, regardless of whether or not they're still in the community or even ALIVE.

Third, yeah, having a great loss in your life that still effects your dealings with people years later is NOT an excuse, especially this far past the event.

• Content Provider
5 hours ago, HiRez00 said:

Desktop users do not need to download the backglass, the topper videos, DMD videos, etc. So instead of having a 700+ MB size download

I feel like that's some subtle shade on IT - well joke's on you, the download package is only 630mb now! :P 

Seriously, though - there's logic in doing it both ways and in the end it doesn't really matter.  We're making/downloading/playing fun pieces of art, and only the end-user can decide whether a download is the right method or size for them.  I'd err on the side of convenience, which... IT could use maybe breaking up into 3 parts or so ;)

Download counts... *really* don't matter.  It's nice to see big numbers go up, but it's largely arbitrary.  The only person it actually affects is the server host!  What really matters is the feedback and community interaction, i.e. warm fuzzies from making something that made somebody else happy.  My take, at least.

As to the topic of this thread - I obviously don't know if there was copying/inspiration/coincidence, so I don't see a reason to speculate.  It is a massive coincidence, but that does happen.  I don't know enough about HiRez00 to say anything, really.  This accusation obviously bothers him and he's been consistent in denying it was a copy.  And it is definitely a different game, even if based on the same RL table.

And all I know about Slamt1lt is a) there's old drama, b) he has his own site, c) he seems to make cool tables for FP, d) he pulls/witholds them on a whim (personal beef, to get YT subscribers, seemingly randomly).  (b) and (d) are the biggest issue for me, as I see this hobby at its best when people collaborate and give freely - see VPX, VPW, JPSalas, BAM, FizX, and the support shown for WiP threads on community sites.

If somebody does a recreation of the same table as someone else - cool, two options.  If somebody is inspired by an original/mod and does a *different* take on a *different* platform... ...cool, two options.  Give credit if credit is due, but it's not the end of the world for them to both exist.

I was merely explaining the reason why the numbers were so high. Dazz had problems with wacky download numbers earlier this year, so I assumed it was another related problem from his end, and his responsibility. No animosity from me and the Playboy misunderstanding was sorted years ago. No need to be nasty. Cheers :)

• Content Provider

I was there when this Halloween table was concepted by HiRez00, and it had nothing to do with Slamtilt or his creation.

So he deserves NO CREDIT on this table!

I don't think we even knew the Future Pinball version existed when we started this mod.

As a matter of fact we went through many tables before deciding on using Medusa table as base table for this mod.

(Something we have done on all of our mods we have worked together on.)

This Halloween table had a posted WIP topic back in 2018 with pics showing the table we used, and nobody said nothing back then.

Why? Because obviously it is not a copy of Slamtilt's table.

That would be like me saying "Slamtilt stole my Classic TRON table idea". I made my Classic TRON before he made his.

Also I will be releasing another table that me and HiRez00 worked on called The Last Starfighter. (Final preparations are being done.)

Yes I know someone else released a Last Starfighter table in VPX. Did they not see my WIP topic? How dare they release that table when my WIP topic is dated before their release!! I am being sarcastic if you can't tell. They had every right to release their version of Last Starfighter, just like HiRez00 has every right to release his version of Halloween. The fact that both tables are made from Medusa is purely coincidental.

I think many Halloween tables have been released over the years.

Rickula released a Halloween table back in 2006 and you can find it here..

https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/resources/halloween-original.6562/

Did Slamtilt steal Rickulas idea to make a Halloween table?

Obviously not, just like HiRez00 didn't steal Slamtilts idea.

Nobody complains when there are 100's of single wheels in one download button, but can only download them as singles.

If one person downloads all 100 single wheels, that is 100 downloads per person on the download count!

Moves up quickly! How dare they have such a high download count!

HiRez00 does not need a high download count to show his work is top of the line.

His work speaks for itself.

Period.

End of story.

And this Visual Pinball Community is the best, and not full of scumbags!! You have got some damn nerve saying that, and frankly I am offended. This is my home!!! My community!! Show some damn respect.

@Moderator

I would move this topic out of the FP New Releases section.

I am just a table player and came into this hobby just last year. but from what I've seen in a short year from slamtilt has really put me off on any FP tables. I've gotten to the point I just refuse to install any new FP tables and never play them. I have played  both Halloween tables. can't say one is better than the other or copied. . I like playing more than one player tables so that is another nail in FP for me. also his quote of saying playing crappy Ultimate tables seems to me a direct insult to Terry Red and his work. Terry does a great job all around from instructional to table upgrades IMO..

Thanks for everything you've given us HiRez00. Sad when this kind of crap happens but I agree, when it affects how you feed your family it's time to let go. If it ain't fun anymore it ain't worth it.  I've see this very same thing happen in other hobby communities and it's just so sad people can't get out and see the bigger world around them. 

Be well my friend and best on future endeavors

40 minutes ago, HiRez00 said:

For all that downloaded, and enjoyed my hard work over the many years and the support I have received from many of you. I thank you. 

Take care.  

I saw your similarly worded message appear on VP Nation yesterday and then it was gone within a few minutes.

Thankyou for everything you have done for the community and also for leaving your existing uploads for all to enjoy. I think similar issues arise in any community where there are a multitude of personalities, perhaps more so in online communities when interactions are not face to face.

Hopefully we see you back again at some point.

...so it's been escalated to what, as near as I can tell from out here, to having to leave the hobby because they have now impacted the livelihood? Wow, that went nuclear quite quickly.

Again, from here? I can tell that it's basically, "you have to not release anything even remotely similar to a SlamT1lt derivative release or he will call for you head," and we have now lost another content creator in the community because they have been forced to choose between their employment and their hobby over a single item, and the hobby will always, always lose.

• Content Provider

I am just sad about this entire thing all together frankly. HiRez and Apophis made a great table, simple as that. There is a constant new version of this table or that table, that folks give us for free, again, simple, choose what you want.

• Content Provider

Wow... here we are yet again. How many times are you going to continue to blame me for other people's actions, and try to slander "my" name and reputation? You've done this multiple times now.

How about we give the entire true picture here, instead of this jaded bitter picture you are trying to paint because of some pissy personal vendetta you've had against me for a long while now. All because long ago, I told you that you weren't entitled to a response from Popper devs when it was convenient to you (given your rude, angry, demanding attitude at the time in the Popper group and later at VPU), and that your behavior won’t exactly inspire a response from the Popper devs. (hint hint... that's WHY you didnt get a response). From that day on you have made it your mission to be pissed at me no matter what, and continue to blame me for actions of others and any nasty PMs they send you... calling them my "minions". I and Nailbuster have no minions... and no one acts on our behalf. Deal with THOSE people, and leave us out of it!

You know damn well I never sent you any emails at all, or sent you any messages saying things like "you are thief, liar, scumbag, loser, etc" or said anything "nasty" to you. I posted a response to your SLAM post on VPN (that anyone could have seen), and only because of the nasty crap you said about me, and because you accused me of things I didn't do, and lumped me in with something I had nothing to do with. When your entire post was removed very shortly after, I sent you the exact same response in "one" PM on Discord. You never replied at all to even address what I told you about the truth of what happened. So I made my own post on VPN the next day to explain my side, since you saw fit to try to slander my "rep", after accusing SLAM of doing the same to you. I'd be more than happy to share that message and the PM all here... word for word if you'd like.... since you say that everything "I" have said or sent is so damning! Whatever anyone else may have sent you... that is on THEM, and I had nothing to do with it. Grow the hell up man!

I did NOT "alert" SLAMT1LT to your VPX table (nor did I say I did)! I did NOT want him to know about it at all as I feared that if he knew about it, he would make posts saying something like "he copied my table"... and I feared that you would certainly find a reason to blame me for that given you have a history of doing so. When I learned of your VPX table being released (near the same time I planned on releasing my FP Halloween BBM update, this was planned long prior), I purposely held off releasing my update, one reason being because I feared this kind of thing would happen. Sadly, it still did.

I said that someone "else" alerted SLAM to your VPX table on SLAM's site, not me! (and they asked him if it was plagiarism, etc). If you would have gone to the site, you would have seen this for yourself! At this point, I didn't post anything about your table anywhere (nor did I want to or have a reason to). But once I saw this post from someone else on SLAMs site, I "responded" to "that" person, standing up for YOU! I told them that no one copied ideas, and that it was a coincidence that each table used Medusa as a starting point, and that they both used a great theme, and that the tables are very different. As soon as my post was entered, I saw that SLAM already made his nasty remarks. He clearly knew about your table already, as the other guy's post was already up for a day or two.

I have not conversed with SLAMT1LT, nor has he ever contacted me for “years” now. I'm not his "minion" (your favorite word), nor do I "report" anything to him. I do my own thing. I don't support any of his nasty comments to you or anyone for that matter and I sure in hell won't be held accountable for them!

I heard later on, that you were suspended from FB, and that you were blaming that on me as well! Like what the hell dude! I had absolutely NOTHING to do with you getting suspended from FB! I didn't even know that could happen. Nor were you removed from the Popper group at that point... but honestly... I had enough. Up until this point, I had been dealing with a borderline stalker who has been harassing me for months on multiple sites / groups and in PMs. My stress level / health was not good (and I'm still waiting for heart surgery). You previously went out of your way to go into my FP topic (which you claim you have no interest in at all) just to "like" every single nasty/rude/insult/homophobic comment made to me (and others) by the very person who's been harassing me for months. It's pretty clear you have a serious personal vendetta / grudge against me that won't stop... and I've had enough.

The only true thing you said in your post about me, was that I removed you from the Popper group (this was "after" I heard you were suspended from FB and you blamed me for it). Your continued nasty remarks to me, and your continued attempts to blame me (and Nailbuster) for things we didn't do, and trying slander my name and rep was no longer going to be tolerated. Your continued actions were against the PUP group's rules, and yes that includes similar actions in other vp related groups as well. That's why you were removed. This is nothing new, and out of 7000+ members, we've had less than 1% people removed from that group.

Contrary to your claims... I don't care about anything that you do. I've left you alone, and never paid any attention to you, until you pulled me into all this. I don't care about the "spotlight", or download numbers, or recognition, etc. If I did... why the hell would I create my stuff on FP ???

I'm honest about what I said and what I did... and I account for them. I don't hide or blame someone else for them.

Your actions are your own. Do as you wish, but stop putting the blame on me for everything that has happened to you… or as to the reason for your chosen departure.

• Content Provider

First time posting in a forum in all the year in VP world....Just to make others aware. I too was banned from the Pin Up FB page for voicing my opinion on Terry on another FB page that wasn't his Popper page..So people know.. In Terrys own words "he LET the Hi Rez  Halloween table shine".. (yes i can post the statement if i need to) ...After the unwanted heat Hi Rez got for a simple Halloween movie table release on Halloween. I had a problem with that comment, along with other credit Terrys taken for other people's work in the past. I voiced that opinion. And his obvious alpha personality he likes to think he has in this hobby didn't like it.. I was banned with also a warning from Facebook directed from the PINUP page. SO not even the vp nation page where the conversation/exchange happened and started.  Yes, the Pinup page was the ones who alerted FB police...So Terry really isn't telling the whole truth here. Which i don't blame him.. His character is out for all to see. He wants to continue his MODS and use Slamtilts tables. (Not TERRY TABLES people).  And not be looped with us SCUMBAGS of the vp world. Hes more than welcome. But to ban me from a page/and a personal block and then I get a facebook warning .... cowardly.... But now he's trying to play the victim. But I for one am happy to be part of the 1% of the "Kicked Out Club" if that's how that page and their admin run it.. Ohh and then to finish it, Terry reaches out to me on Discord 🤣after he's blocked me on all aspects of FB (his choice with a warning sent to me) .. Cause I didn't agree with his propaganda statement at the end of his YOUtube post directed at the comments i made on facebook that i can no longer defend myself.. As i said.. A typical cowardly alpha. And i hoping people really start to see the real you...I did a long time ago.

Really guys, who do you bother to create these truly amazing tables for? Are you doing this just to get recognition from other table creators or primarily so that all of us in the pinball community can have fun with them? I understand that many have big egos and they can, but there really is space here for all of you and each and every one of you is loved and respected by most of this community. Everyone can decide for themselves which table they like or not and who they want to support or not. My heart bleeds when I have to watch you tear each other apart here. This community thrives on the diversity of the different developers. Please give everyone their space and don't take your criticism to the personal level, but leave it on the technical side. And if you've already been together in beef, please clarify this privately among yourselves and let the community out of it.

Speaking for myself now, I don't know you guys personally but I love your work and your art. Thanks to you I fell in love with this hobby. I just don't want to have to sit between the chairs as an uninvolved one. You should really clarify your differences between yourselves personally.

I never know what to think when these feuds erupt, except that I wish our egos would just go back to sleep. I include myself in that, as I am a human who has felt slighted or offended in the past, and I have had to fight the urge defend my "honor."

I have several hobbies (comic books, movies, 3D photography, model building, and others), and in all of them I have seen fellow hobbyists grow aggravated and come to verbal blows. I am nearly 70 and have lots of experience with this, and I marvel at the anger exhibited over pasttimes that earn no one any real cash and are meant to bring enjoyment.  Where does the angst and vitriol come from?  Loss of "street cred"?

I entered this hobby a little over a year ago, and I have only one table mod to my name -- something I did just for my own enjoyment but was willing to share in case others might like it.  If I had been allowed to upload it anonymously I would have, but I respect those who have developed a name and a following because of their creativity and generosity.  I see ZERO benefit in the slashing and trashing that causes small civilizations to crumble.

Please, dear friends, don't let the spirit of competition destroy another community designed as a meeting place for fun. Virtual pinball is on a roll, but it seems every activity that becomes popular also becomes an arena for airing grievances. I worry that just as so many are coming together to produce beautiful and entertaining games, some want draw lines in the sand and stifle cooperation.

Don't kill the golden goose -- not now!

• Content Provider
7 hours ago, Pinballfan2018 said:

First time posting in a forum in all the year in VP world....Just to make others aware. I too was banned from the Pin Up FB page for voicing my opinion on Terry on another FB page that wasn't his Popper page..So people know.. In Terrys own words "he LET the Hi Rez  Halloween table shine".. (yes i can post the statement if i need to) ...After the unwanted heat Hi Rez got for a simple Halloween movie table release on Halloween. I had a problem with that comment, along with other credit Terrys taken for other people's work in the past. I voiced that opinion. And his obvious alpha personality he likes to think he has in this hobby didn't like it.. I was banned with also a warning from Facebook directed from the PINUP page. SO not even the vp nation page where the conversation/exchange happened and started.  Yes, the Pinup page was the ones who alerted FB police...So Terry really isn't telling the whole truth here. Which i don't blame him.. His character is out for all to see. He wants to continue his MODS and use Slamtilts tables. (Not TERRY TABLES people).  And not be looped with us SCUMBAGS of the vp world. Hes more than welcome. But to ban me from a page/and a personal block and then I get a facebook warning .... cowardly.... But now he's trying to play the victim. But I for one am happy to be part of the 1% of the "Kicked Out Club" if that's how that page and their admin run it.. Ohh and then to finish it, Terry reaches out to me on Discord 🤣after he's blocked me on all aspects of FB (his choice with a warning sent to me) .. Cause I didn't agree with his propaganda statement at the end of his YOUtube post directed at the comments i made on facebook that i can no longer defend myself.. As i said.. A typical cowardly alpha. And i hoping people really start to see the real you...I did a long time ago.

HiRez was already suspended from FB "before" I decided to finally remove him and you from the PUP group, so again...no... my actions couldn't have had anything to do with him being suspended from FB. Based on the PMs he said he was getting, one of the same ppl sending that crap was most likely causing that. But hey, it's always easier for you two to blame me, right? You were removed for your continued nasty comments to me and others. This action was taken not just based from this one incident, and as I said, I had enough. The rules of the PUP group have always been clear about this behavior, and that DOES include behavior towards others in the hobby / community in other vp related sites / groups. Anyone who feels its ok to harass, insult, belittle, demean other community members or their creations "anywhere", is welcome to leave the PUP group. I have low tolerance for that crap, and I won't lose any sleep over it or removing anyone else for that.

I said already, I'll gladly show my "entire" response (and my own post) in full context (that anyone could have seen) that was removed along with HiRezz's entire post (that slandered me) right after I posted my response. You know very well I said what I meant about the "let it shine" comment you were hung up on, and I made it clear I meant "to have no drama attached to it" (and I admitted I could have used better words). I told you, that I blocked you, and "anyone" on FB that I was dealing with lots of stress over (not just about this) so that I wouldn't keep seeing this crap pop up (after dealing with the other stalker issue I mentioned). This was done for my own health at that point. You and HiRezz could have contacted me here or in Discord at any time with whatever beefs you had with me (regarding this or in the past). When I tried to address issues he had with me in the past in a PM here and on Discord... he never ever responded once. It's just more convenient for you two to be endlessly angry with me, and post your random comments in different places. I chose to no longer want to see that stuff as much as I could on "FB" (since I use it for family a lot), which is why I blocked you.

I voiced in my video that things were said by multiple people that should have not been said (and no one was mentioned) over this Halloween debacle and I still supported the VPX table, and still said it never copied ideas from the FP table. Beyond whatever else I said, well you and I don't see eye to eye on things, and that's fine. I never took credit for others work, and that is stemming from the whole TNA debacle long ago that you asked me for help with. I asked you at every step what you wanted for that, and I never took credit for your work. The only thing I didn't do (that you wanted) was ask randr to take it down right away. In the long run I should have, as from that point on we never agreed on much, and you've been carrying on nastily towards me the same way ever since. I've moved on.

On 11/13/2022 at 10:52 PM, HiRez00 said:

Since SlamTilt decided to trash me, my work, and my reputation on his personal webpage due to Terry Red “alerting” him to my work (which he admitted in a long winded email), Terry Red and Nailbuster (David) threw me out of the Pinup Popper Group on Facebook even though I have never posted a comment there, and Terry Red got me put in Facebook jail so I can’t even reply to my customers for my business, and Joey Picasso threw me out of VP Nation Facebook group for basically stating exactly what I am writing here …. and I was sent some pretty vile PM messages all of the above sent to a friend of mine calling me a thief, liar, scumbag, loser, etc (and I have copies of all the messages so when they all deny it, I have proof)… all because of petty, narcissistic BS between them all  for my Halloween pinball I worked 4 years on to complete and the other things I have provided to the community.

Obvious they are all threatened of loosing the undeserved spotlight when someone else who tries to provide more than what they could possibly offer for others to enjoy …

Terry Red even went as far as to go on a 10 minute rant during one of his extremely long winded, self-promoting, video for HIS Halloween table release, crowing about at the GREAT things HE added ... and for the last 10 minutes goes on and on about being the "victim" in all of this while gas-lighting and stirring the pot, again. So his claims of being the "victim" fall on deaf ears as he continues to provoke, antagonize and bully someone, while "claiming" he isn't. Unbelievable!

I have decided this hobby is not for me anymore and I am leaving the VPX “Community”. 

I will leave all my previously uploads in place, but I will not be uploading any more / new version / updates of my work for public download anymore. Guys like this don’t deserve to use / play any of my work. 

You can thank these people for my decision. I am 53 years old and not 12 and don’t have time for the egotistical a$$holes that they all are. 

Each one brings their own hostility, denial of any blame for their actions, and mean spirited nature to this community and since it has now affected my business on Facebook and social media, enough is enough. 

I am sure there will be plenty of extremely long winded defense from these chodes, distorting the actual truth to fit their narrative, claiming they are the innocent victims in this , while PM'ing each other in private exactly the opposite, but what they put in text, emails and messages is indefensible. Sound familiar? It should.

They are frauds and unpleasant people with massive, undeserved egos and shitty attitudes towards anyone they don’t seem worthy of their praise. 

So next time you need a cool topper, dmd video, hi-resolution backglass, hi-resolution wheel for your front end, or a cool new VPX table, ask them for it. 

For all that downloaded, and enjoyed my hard work over the many years and the support I have received from many of you. I thank you. 

Take care.  

Thanks for all of your creative resources and input HiRez00.  Always loved and downloaded your backglasses and DMD artwork as well as your tables.  Going to miss these much more than the average FP tables that triggered this.

Thanks for all of your work HiRez00.

• Content Provider

I definitely feel justified in continuing to avoid FB.  All the drama seems to start there, in one way or another.

I never like getting involved in drama, but I like to meditate or alleviate where I can: the phrasing of "letting" a table shine - it's not a statement of superiority or magnanimity.  It's common decency to not step on the release of another author.  VPW has delayed and coordinated unrelated releases to give another author's table breathing room (and even shelved some projects indefinitely when another version came out) (...and then invite that person in, usually!).  "Give room for x to breathe" and "let x shine" have been used and I know TerryRed (and HiRez00) have access to those conversations.  I can't guarantee they read them and I don't know what anyone else is thinking, of course.

• Content Provider
2 hours ago, TerryRed said:

HiRez was already suspended from FB "before" I decided to finally remove him and you from the PUP group, so again...no... my actions couldn't have had anything to do with him being suspended from FB. Based on the PMs he said he was getting, one of the same ppl sending that crap was most likely causing that. But hey, it's always easier for you two to blame me, right? You were removed for your continued nasty comments to me and others. This action was taken not just based from this one incident, and as I said, I had enough. The rules of the PUP group have always been clear about this behavior, and that DOES include behavior towards others in the hobby / community in other vp related sites / groups. Anyone who feels its ok to harass, insult, belittle, demean other community members or their creations "anywhere", is welcome to leave the PUP group. I have low tolerance for that crap, and I won't lose any sleep over it or removing anyone else for that.

I said already, I'll gladly show my "entire" response (and my own post) in full context (that anyone could have seen) that was removed along with HiRezz's entire post (that slandered me) right after I posted my response. You know very well I said what I meant about the "let it shine" comment you were hung up on, and I made it clear I meant "to have no drama attached to it" (and I admitted I could have used better words). I told you, that I blocked you, and "anyone" on FB that I was dealing with lots of stress over (not just about this) so that I wouldn't keep seeing this crap pop up (after dealing with the other stalker issue I mentioned). This was done for my own health at that point. You and HiRezz could have contacted me here or in Discord at any time with whatever beefs you had with me (regarding this or in the past). When I tried to address issues he had with me in the past in a PM here and on Discord... he never ever responded once. It's just more convenient for you two to be endlessly angry with me, and post your random comments in different places. I chose to no longer want to see that stuff as much as I could on "FB" (since I use it for family a lot), which is why I blocked you.

I voiced in my video that things were said by multiple people that should have not been said (and no one was mentioned) over this Halloween debacle and I still supported the VPX table, and still said it never copied ideas from the FP table. Beyond whatever else I said, well you and I don't see eye to eye on things, and that's fine. I never took credit for others work, and that is stemming from the whole TNA debacle long ago that you asked me for help with. I asked you at every step what you wanted for that, and I never took credit for your work. The only thing I didn't do (that you wanted) was ask randr to take it down right away. In the long run I should have, as from that point on we never agreed on much, and you've been carrying on nastily towards me the same way ever since. I've moved on.

Haha your lies hold no standing ground.I’ve gone out of my way to help people in this community. Showed authors things you haven’t done. And if I seem to recall Hi Rez showing us things that we don’t know as well..Funny thing, I leave for a little while and I comeback and your Ego is bigger then it was a year ago…Is that possible?!. Let’s clear something up for all the fans reading at home.  Things I don’t stand for is people that screw other people over, people that bring other peoples work down (regardless a persons skill level), and ones that spew hate speech. And it seems some of your buddies fit in one of these three categories.So don’t go and say I’m nasty to alot of people.. More like less then a handful of your buddies. All the power to you and your little world if you hold the golden sword to swing as Pup FB admin page. But , reporting me to Facebook cause I told the truth about you, and hurt your tiny little nerve feelings is the typical coward goo you’re made of. You can run your mouth but when someone calls you on your BS you turn into the victim hoping your followers will save you. Wouldn’t be trouble, if you didn’t start trouble.. I mean since you don’t agree with Slamtilt and his remarks to the community and directed at HI Rezs Halloween table . Why did you release a Mod (of the Halloween table at that!!) supporting someone who’s so negative and (supposedly) you don’t support ?? It’s not like you released it before he made his statements … I mean you do what you want. But, would a person do that if they weren’t looking for personal gratification over what was right? I mean “right” if you truly felt the way your saying you did?  But I know it’s BS, that’s your make up. And people are seeing the real you.. I’ll await the 5 paragraph of nothing directed at me as a rebuttal.. But I’m done talking to you. Cause it will go on for a year. All the fans at home reading this!!! Terry ALWAYS has to have the last word. He thinks he wins by doing that.. My 5 year old does the same thing.

Reading all this just makes me sad.

I understand the urge to defend oneself against online slander, but really the mature thing to to would be for one of you, any of you concerned parties, to take this to private messages and try and sort it out without the public spectating. (Preferably by phone, because it's so much easier and much less prone to misunderstandings than written messages.) I can't even count the numbers of times in my day job where a phone call or personal conversation has resolved deeply entrenched perceived resentments and grudges that had escalated in the written form.

As it is, this discussion seems to have reached the point of "You!" - "No, you!"  - "No, YOU!" loop that will go on forever until someone takes their toys and goes home. I've seen it happen too many times to let it go uncommented.

Not to backseat moderate, but maybe it would be a wise idea to lock this thread so the people concerned have another incentive to go to private messages.

Edited by SixOfTwelve
Edited for clarification

• Content Provider

@TT11

Perhaps deleting this topic, or asking an Administrator to delete this whole topic, would be best.

HiRez00 already deleted his posts that were in this topic.

I am sure I am not the only one, who doesn't want to see this post every time I click the Forums page.

Saddens me.