[New VPX Alert]JAWS Balutito MOD

• Content Provider

JAWS Balutito MOD

Hello everyone, here we are on summer vacation, so what could be better than a little game of JAWS?

Jaws is certainly my favorite original table, the work done upstream is considerable.

I also advise you to use the corresponding puppack which immerses us in the atmosphere of this exceptional film.

I hope no one will feel offended by this sharing and the changes made. If so let me know I will remove this post. Indeed most of the original authors, Rom, SLAMT1LT  and RANDR are no longer on VPU or VPF.

So Thank's to them and to:

' randr for VPX conversion
' TerryRed: DOF (converted from DOFLinx mod of FP table), SSF, testing, and Pup-Pack
' HauntFreaks: basic first table build, lighting and playfield images
' Flupper: Dome stuff
' rothbauerw: assisting with flashers code
' Thalamus: SSF
' LynnInDenver: PostDMD PuP Functionality - Requires TerryRed's Pup-Pack for additional files

As far as I'm concerned, I've made a lot of changes, sometimes in the details but in short, new playfield and new platics...

I tried to stay faithful to the original table while making some improvements (in my opinion)

ENJOY

All Logos, Music,  Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

• 5 months later...

Where? The DMD or the desktop appears to me, with Alt+Tab I see one or the other. But the DMD does not add points. As if they were not linked.

if I move the scoretext (image) it appears but it only says "visual pinball", it is different to the DMD..

20230202_211412.jpg

Edited by Es7eban

• 7 months later...

The Barrel Multiball does not work for me. It will trigger the message that Barrel Multiball has started, and all the lights will flash, but no extra balls will appear on the playfield. I have tested this multiple times with the same results.