Direct Output

Skipdog

Hi,

I'm  yet anther new guy trying to figure all of this out. Have way too much money  invested to back out now but there isnt a day that i havent wished that i still had my arcade 1up machine in one piece again. But enough crying in my milk. Can anyone direct me to a directoutpute or dof download? For such an important part of this mod it seems to be the most difficult part of this whole thing for a nube. The creator is obviously ever smart, very proud of his work and really and truly wants to be helpful and in doing so looses me every time. I dont mind reading, i dont mind learning but i have a job. kids amd a wife that cant what im doing bsck here  till midnight every night and why i couldn't have left the stock pinball machine alone. This is my third clean install of the baller installer and i  really really want EVERYTHING to finally work this time so if could perhaps point me to a download with a simple .exe at the end would be so nice. Ive got my config file. i just need a config folder to put it in. Being a mac guy all my life i have a whole new level of recpect the pc guys and gals out there. Thank you

Thank you! So it wasn't my imagination. From my end anyway DOF seemed to be a scattered mess without a direct link from anywhere. I couldnt even find a link on the dof config page. Was starting to think this was some kind of hazing for the new guys. Hey lets see how long we can make the nubes looks for a non existent program haha. Thanks for pointing me right direction.