Pup Packs with Colored DMD not triggering

So I have been at the Vpin game for about 6 months now. I have all my tables working perfectly, and those with pup packs running perfectly as well. I decieded to start playing around with the colored dmds because of how good they looked. When I first started, I could get color working, but looked horrible. Everything was blue. I read a lot of tutorials, pdfs, posts, etc. I updated freezy and lucky1 dmd dll files, etc. I got my colored dmds working, but had to go through and move my dmd in game to where I wanted it. Guess I overwrote the orig dmddevice.ini file. After resizing/moving my dmd to correct location in tables, I noticed that my tables with pup packs werent working correctly. They were showing, but just one static video. No triggers were working at all. All I did was update my files to newest versions. I didn't change any structures, etc. So now I need help. Luckily I backed up everything before making any changes, so I just copied my backup vpmame folder back and now Im exactly where I started. Working pup packs, but horrible colorized dmds. Can someone please help me try to figure this out? Is it a known bug that you can't have both color dmd and pup packs working together, or am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I included a snapshot of how the color dmd looks with pup packs working. I have 3 screen setup. 2K playfield, 1080p Backglass and 1080p DMD/FullDMD. Thank you. 

Indy DMD.PNG