Pinup Popper Loading Screen Volume LOUD

Hey all! New to the VP world. Converted a non-working 1970 Williams Rock N Roll into a 3 screen virtual cab. My issue is, everything in pinup popper is working fine, but the loading videos are so loud that I have to constantly adjust volume. I've gone so far as to delete the loading screen media so it just plays the generic loading screen audio, but even that is just as loud! Anyway to disable all loading media? For what its worth, I adjusted volume for the different menus in the pup pack editor, but nothing I change seems to affect the loading screens. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I had the same issue but the problem was not Pinup Popper it was the program pinvol!

If you use SSF you will also use pinvol to adjust the tables individually.

It is a bit complicated so I hope I can explain it.

First of all you should check your pinvol settings and check the box that is on the bottom.

If you check this box, pinvol will show the volume settings directly without hitting a button on every new screen.

Now you will see the different volume settings pinvol use during the loading process.

Also you have to set your "system table volume" near to maximum.

The ist the volume setting below the global volume settings

I set the system table volume to 50, because I thought it its a good idea to have enough space for louder volume for the tables.

And because my system volume was so low, I had to put the volume up on each table.

And that was the problem!

What happens during the loading is this:

Pinvol is switching between system table volume settings and the table volume settings of the table, that is loading!

Because the table volume is higher than the system table volume, the loading screen gets LOUD for some seconds.

At my system pinvol is switching back 1-2 seconds before the table starts and volume gets lower again.

Example: System table volume is 50; Table volume is 90 and perfekt for the table.

Loading starts with system volume 50 and on a good level, but during the loading pinvol switch to the upcoming table volume and up to 90!

So the loading screen gets far to loud! 

First I thought it is the volume I set for Pinup Popper, but it is not!

Pinvol is handling Pinup Popper as a regular table and you can adjust it like a table.

I guess because the videos are handled through the VLC player, pinvol use the system settings.

The solution is to set up the system table volume near to the maximum.

I found out that I now have to reduce  some tables in volume a lot until it is ok.

When I did this, there is sometimes still a noticeable switch on volume during loading but no more on a high different level.

It was not easy to find this solution and I hope it helps!