Future Pinball Topper Videos

enobale

Hey Everyone! 

I have an odd issue. I just got a topper so now I have a total of four screens (playfield, backglass, dmd, and topper). When I play Terry's Halloween Pinevent game, I can search for a Topper video in Pinup Popper Game Manager (from what I can tell that didn't come with a topper video folder), Keep that Display on in the settings and have a topper video playing while I play the game. When I try to do the same thing with Nightmare on Elm Street (Future Pinball) that video will not play when I launch the game. I tried it on another table (Future Pinball table) and I had the same issue. I saw in the BAM manual from Terry, that you have to have a puppack for the topper to stay on with Future Pinball (I have no issues with VPX tables). So I found this video explaining how to make any future pinball table have a pup pack. So I thought, that has to be my issue! I was wrong. I added the code to the table, I renamed the puppack folder in the script to match my folder name, I setup the puppack and in the end the topper video did not stay on during game play. When I looked at the comments for the video (below) Nailbuster said all you need to do is just keep the display on. Now I'm really confused on why my future pinball topper videos will not stay on during gameplay (except for Terry's PinEvent Videos). 

I appreciate any help! :)