Puppacks are drinvg me CRAZY! What am I doing wrong?!?

lserv1964

I am running a cabinet with two screens.  I am, at this point, using Visual Pinball tables exclusively.  I have successfully gotten a FEW pup-packs to work properly (Game of Thrones took me about three tries over a month's time, getting frustrated and stopping, then going back to it).  Several pup-packs and tables seem to behave as if the script is not calling for a pup-pack at all (i.e. either nothing on the backglass (my desktop scene) or Freezy's DMD.  SOME of the table scripts have clear pup-pack entries, while most have almost no mention of it, or any variables to change.  Attack From Mars would be a fitting example here.  The pup-pack is working correctly in the pupackeditor, but the table shows nothing, regardless of what options I choose in the .bat files, and I see nothing to change in the script.  Perhaps I need to add something myself, as opposed to editing what is already there?  The ROM files for the tables and pup-packs are the same, I always make sure to unblock and zip files.  I seem to be missing one very important piece to this puzzle and I can't for the life of me, figure out what it is.  It's also perplexing to me that I AM able to get about 3 of the probably 25 pup-packs I've tried, to work.  ANY help on this would be HUGELY appreciated.