Can anyone explain why the new .pac color files stop working after ever system reboot?

JerseyJohnny

So before I read all the issues, I updated to the freezy/lucky  colorization of My full screen color LCD.

There were a couple of days were authors released the .pac versions of their colored dMD's and I tried to keep up and everything worked fine.

Then , out of nowhere, I didn't update anything or touch anything, the .pac files stopped working.  Luckily I saved the update files on the desktop and I have to copy and paste these saMe 5 files everytiMe i reboot My PC.  

Does anyone know what would cause .dll files to need to be reinstalled after every single reboot?  

DmdExt.ini DmdExt.dll libusbK.dll dmddevice.dll DmdDevice.log.config

On 5/27/2022 at 4:47 AM, lucky1 said:

Since you have to copy them over to make it work again the question is does any of these files change ?

Maybe one of the dlls need to get unblocked ? 

They all came in a .rar file and there wasn't even a box for block or unblock.  I checked and they are all there.   And when I overwrite the files upon booting up its the 5 files above that get overwritten. so its not as if a virus scanner or anything is removing them.  thats why i came here to ask for help. lol. Has there been any new updates to those files that could possible fix the issue?  the files i posted above. those are what i am using.