Is This Possible With The Xml Configs An Dhow To Get It Working ?

ringorian

At first i have to thank you all for this great tool ! Hope that also Pro Pinball and maybe other will use it.

I tried to get the xml thing working but had no go. So this are questions if this would be possible when i can get it working with xml..

When i config my cabinet.xml i can define the outputs. Is it possible to config more on one output ?

I have only two contactors and change everything in the ledcontrol.ini by hand , like left bumper, left slingshot, left flipper on LedWizOutput 01.01

would this be possible so i dont have to change everything by hand ?

<Contactor>
<Name>Contactor Slingshot Left</Name>
<OutputName>LedWizOutput 01.01</OutputName>
</Contactor>
<Contactor>
<Name>Contactor Slingshot Right</Name>
<OutputName>LedWizOutput 01.07</OutputName>
</Contactor>
<Contactor>
<Name>Contactor Flipper Left</Name>
<OutputName>LedWizOutput 01.01</OutputName>
</Contactor>

I like to have Slingshots and bumpers to act with my shaker. At the moment i add for example S14 300 I31 etc etc .. in lhe ledcontrol.ini in my shaker output.

When i read it right it would be possible to make a table.xml in which i can define that a shaker fires when slingshot left is on ?

Jochen 

• Content Provider

HI Joch

It is possible to connect as many effects as you link to any event event on the table. So starting a shaker, when a slingshot is activated should be no problem.

The part of the cabinet config file you have posted should work as well, but I would not recommend doing it like that. If you connect more than one toy object to a single output object, bot toys might access the output object in parallel. Since the 2 toys dont know about each other (they are independent object) they might cause strange effects, when one toy wants to have the output turned on and the other wants to have it turned off.

If you use ledcontrol files for effect configuration (S14 300 I31 looks like that) and use only one ledwiz you should be fine to work without cabinet and global config. DOF should automatically detect the ledwiz, configure it and load the config from ledcontrol.ini

If you want to see what DOF does on startup use the global config file which I have posted in the other thread to turn on the log file.

All the best

Tom

• 1 month later...

If you use ledcontrol files for effect configuration (S14 300 I31 looks like that) and use only one ledwiz you should be fine to work without cabinet and global config. DOF should automatically detect the ledwiz, configure it and load the config from ledcontrol.ini

Thanks Tom, just thought if I really had to creat the cabinet file as it worked anyway with my only LedWiz connected.

Guess it gets its instructions via the the generated DirectOutputConfig.ini

Super pleased atm as I just played MM without any stutter what so ever even on m-ball! :D :D

Thanks again friend!!

Archived