Is it possible to change playfield images?

OK, I'm sure that I'm probably not using the correct words in my searches, but I've searched here (and Google) and have not found an answer to this specific question, so here goes. 
  I've gotten all the tables that I feel I need at this point (and MANY that I don't need - why have them if you don't play them, right?), and at 58 it's almost a sure thing that I won't become a coder before I leave this earth, BUT, having seen several posts about editing the table scripts to use our own mp3 files, I got to thinking...  Is there SOME way to edit the images of a playfield in a similar way?  I've already added music to a few tables, so I'm confident that if there IS a way to do this (without reskinng the entire table from the top down) I'm up for the task.  The idea being (of course) if I can add/change the music, and I can change the images on the playfield/ plastics, I can then have a game that has a look and sound more relevant to my life.  To be honest (and why NOT be honest, right??  lol) I would really like a Christian/God/Jesus/Angel related table that uses Christian music for the various sound tracks.  There seems to be exactly NONE out there right now.  I've certainly got enough death/dead/devil/hell related tables at this point, so I'm no choir boy, but it would be nice to have something a little lighter to play every once in awhile.  Any help on this would sure be appreciated :) 

• 1 month later...