Can this work with visual pinball and pinballx?

Starting script

Compile error
-------------
Line: 918
Object required: ''

Runtime error
-------------
Line: 6848
Type mismatch: 'Champion'

Runtime error
-------------
Line: 8281
Object required: 'PuPlayer'

This is what I get on the Munsters 1.05

You may have  read  a bit and learn to swim bevor jumping in the deepest Water. 🙂 You find all infos with the link in my msg.
I strongly recommend:
- learn how to config vpinmame
-learn how to config and use the backglass-server
-Get UltraDMD running
-Get FlexDMD
-Get DMDext and learn how to config it.
-install all the things you need step by step and learn how to use it, - if you are done with it and everything works - and only if - at the very end comes the pup player install.
You may use the All-in-One installer you will find on this website, but I think with absolutly no Idea what you do, this is a good way to end up in a desaster.
I took a few weeks for me to learn all this stuff step by step... Visual Pinball is not for free. It costs time. (a lot of) 🙂

To give a short overview how the thing works:
kto3w49a.jpg
I have stolen this pic somewhere and put the colors in, to make it clear what happens..

Edited by Retsamikit

I have spent tons of time researching and learning. The problem is assholes like yourself who speak and talk down to people like they are stupid. If you don't want to help don't offer it. 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, bsmith said:

I have spent tons of time researching and learning. The problem is assholes like yourself who speak and talk down to people like they are stupid. If you don't want to help don't offer it. 

I guess you should do ALOT more researching cause this hobby is not plug and play . The problem is assholes like you that think its plug and play and rag on a guy that was trying to help you , Maybe review what he and others tell you instead of being a asshole yourself... Simple right?

or go buy some trash on the net so you can be instantly satisfied instead of learning the best pinball program out there...  Oh shit I forget WE owe you cause you paid money for this right?  

3 hours ago, bsmith said:

32E0B10E-7F80-41A9-BEA0-CD0DE07843E2.jpeg

@Retsamikit

I’m sorry that happened to you…I know you realize it was uncalled for, but it can hurt when your intentions are pure and people act like that….I’m really glad your here…communities thrive with people like yourself 

@Wildman @Darkstar

I'm actually quite good at dealing with difficult people. I work  with mentally handicapped people who have been placed in a closed facility by a judge. That is my job. Every night. I also understand the disappointment when someone tells you that you have no idea and your expectations collapse. But if everyone reacted like that, it wouldn't take long and no one would help anyone anymore. Strange. Goldsupporter. No posts of his own in years. Beginner question in table release thread. Wonderful example of "how not to do it". Thanks for your support guys... I will continue to help wherever I can. Despite examples like this.

I have learned everything so far on my own and thought I would try asking a question for the 1st time. Sorry if I offended you guys. All I was asking was a simple question about the newer tables I thought. Most of the information I find Is either old or very cryptic. I have a vpcabs I bought and never really was able to get the support so I thought I would learn it myself and have except for the new machines to maybe put me in the right direction. This is something I want to learn and help keep alive its very frustrating that you can't really find anyone willing to help the guy who isn't an expert on the subject.

Again sorry I offended you guys

I pieced my knowledge together. First (and obviously), hours of research and watching youtube videos (mostly Terryred's videos).  Started with VPX and set it up for desktop mode. Once I was able to get one table working the way I wanted to, I began my cabinet build. Kept it very simple with a mock setup, just basic tables with rom and backglass. Once the collection of games grew, again, hours of research to understand how the Pinup frontend works and how to incorporate it in my build. Once I got the frontend functioning and playing my games, I began adding media. Building on that, I started incorporating tables with puppacks, colored dmds, altsounds, etc. Learning all the settings and where to look in the table script for errors and tweaks will be extremely time consuming but is well worth it. 

You'll be out of luck asking the community to provide a solution to one-off issues. Provide more details of what you've tried, what you have not tried, what you think might be the problem, etc. Otherwise your posting an algebra question to have someone give you X while you need to spend more time on the arithmetic.