Hate to be that person but...DOF solenoid (no lights) issue with just 2 tables

emgroom

Hello all,

First off, thank you to all of the authors and contributors to this site and community.  Without you people, this whole thing wouldn't exist and folks like me couldn't enjoy pinball at home on a budget/less space.  

I seem to be having issues with 2 tables and the dof (contact solenoids, shaker motor) not working.  Literally, every other table that has dof enabled works except the new VOODOO table and VPW's BLOOD MACHINES table.  I'm not sure what his happening and why this is happening.  I have the most updated config file from the dofconfigtool and i've updated doflinx to 7.44 which re-enabled dof in FX3 (which also work fine).  I am really at a loss as to why this is happening and am turning to the experts for advice/solutions.  I'm still fairly new at this so please forgive my ignorance on what you may be referring and i may not understand.  my setup is using the cleveland software solenoids with 7 solenoids and 1 shaker motor in an ATGAMES legends pinball.  I actually enjoy both of these tables very much but the lack of feedback takes away from the experience (for me at least).  Thanks in advanced to those that chime in..

Maybe your dofconfig from configtool is too old ? One way to check that without going to the site is looking at the table script - see what value it is for "cgamenname=xxxxxx".

See if you find  coresponding xxxxxx in the dof config - if not, well, you have your answer.

It's definitely the most updated dofconfig and the game names are there in the ini.  This is why I don't understand what is happening.  And why only these 2 tables.  What exactly is happening that just these tables aren't responding to the dofconfig. I thought maybe it was that both tables use flex dmd but I've updated flex and freezy and the dmds work exactly as they should. And other tables that have flexdmd are fine with dof feedback. I've tried redownloading the tables nothing. I've looked in the script and they have dof inputs in them. I've tried turning on and off different options and still no dof feedback. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by emgroom

***SOLVED***

okay i'm an idiot.  i did not realize i had to put the updated dofconfig into the config folder.  i haven't done that before and it has updated.  oh well. either way.  thanks for your inputs.