Turtles Stern WIP

Balrog81

Hi.

I hope I can inspire someone in here to help me complete the Turtles Stern pinball table ? I dont have a clue about coding, or setting up things in the editor, so my tribute as a 3D artist (on hobby level) would be help modelling stuff.

See attached first model. If anyone have texture for the toys ? I would be happy if you sent it to me, because it will speed up my process when it comes to finish models.

See the link to the Future Pinball table. It needs an overhaul, to be really playable, so I hope the community will give a hand with this 🙂 

http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-25868-teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_stern

I really want this awesome table complete, or as a minimum playable with multiball and score. Rules not so important to begin with.

Thank you!

Turtles Stern model.jpg

Edited by Balrog81

• 4 weeks later...

m still working on this!  Expect a table real soon, within the next weeks! Still need the Turtles van and correct some texture to the table! But! What I am looking for now is someone who perhaps could script the table, fix bugs here and there, I allready fixede all the places I could where the ball would get stuck, but there are still bugs im affraid, where the ball suddently disapapear. So anyone out there want to help finish this awesome table, please speak up and let me know.!  Thank you

Krang render.png