Does anyone know how to fix the add a ball to the trough message?

I thought it was just jurassic park but now its all my VPX tables, game starts and i launch the ball, and then immediately the game freezes and the right flipper stays up. I alt tab, out and the issue is a VBScript message,

CLICK YES, to add a ball to the trough, NO Removes a ball from the trough.

Yes, No,  Cancel. 

20220323_214854.jpg

20220323_214842.jpg

10 minutes ago, Darkstar said:

B is being used as a hot key. 

Congrats on being wealthy and retiring at 39 BTW. 

The B button on my mame arcade control deck at the front of my cabinet is mapped in popper as menu return.  However , the message seems to pop up when i use my right flipper which is just standard right shift key.  

So just changing the popper controller menu return to a different button will stop that message from popping up?  I can't find anything on it on nailbusters. 

Thanks about the early retirement, but I was having what i thought was a fine debate, until the other person decided to go to the last resort, making fun of my spelling errors, etc, and i must be desperate for $200. I should have just ignored it , but honeslty I don't expect that from a site like  this where we constantly are emailing each other and helping each other out.  Helps keep the reddit crowd out of here.  But I was aggrevated about stuff not associated with pinball and took it out on being trolled.  

To be fair darkstar, he called me rich , and i just corrected him and said i was wealthy. lol  Wealthy means I dont have to work anymore and can buy toys. rich means i can buy million dollar yahts etc. lol. 

I understand your point and know it was a  d head move on my part, but if you knew how many people I help out during the day with tech support for mostly PC related stuff, for free through facebook groups, you would understood why I took offense at being blamed for being scammed.