help for show puppack and dmdext

vieuxroyal

Hello, I have some questions about how to configure the puppacks and virtualdmd, it would be great if you could help me since I am not an expert on the subject, my installation is for a desktop with a single monitor, I have the latest version vpx 10.7 installed, vpinmame updated with sambuild, bs2 server update, dmdext and and the latest version of pinupsystem

I have tried the batman 66 table and the puppacks and it is perfect

The problem is that I can't see the puppacks of other tables, for example:

indiana jones the pinball adventure from Williams v.1.1 (the puppacks are in the pupvideos folder with the same room name: ij_l7)

the same happens with the table:

the flintstones 1.2.6 and the puppack: the flintstones "cartoon" pup-pack

I tried different solutions following the tutorials of terry red, copying the file pupinit_vp_no_front-end_1.1 in the pupvideos folder of the table, also editing the topper a force on with pinuppackeditor but I still don't see them

when I play the batman 66 table PuPWinPos is executed in the taskbar I don't know why the same thing doesn't happen with the other tables

and the last question is about the dmdext because I also keep seeing the old dmd I don't know if that's correct, I show it in the following image attached

I hope you can help me, thank you very much!

dmd.jpg