Rockettes, Gottlieb 1950 resources

templarjh

Helloooo >_> I hope this in the right place.

I'd uploaded this file to vpf almost a year ago and it's not like there's any hurry on it and there's no emergency if it never gets made, but I think I'd like to upload it here.

I've been a member at vpf since 2009 so it's not like I'm brand new to this, but I don't think I'll ever quite have the skills to make a VP table myself. But I have always wanted to help. I've uploaded files a couple of times before but that site is sadly gone.

I'm not nearly active enough in the community to understand the drama going on, but I've read a bit that makes me feel a little uncomfortable. Since I uploaded these pictures to vpf first, is he supposed to own them now? Well, the table is still mine and if he wants to have the pictures I sent before they're all his. I can take more pictures if needed.

In fact, if any better pictures are needed, I can do my best.

In my very humble opinion this is the most fun game of the 50s and I'd love to see a VP version. PBecker had an outstanding version in VP9 and his blue apron is accurate, for what that's worth. I wasn't sure of it when I got the green apron for mine (and I think it looks better <_<) but his is accurate. PBecker's instruction card is not accurate and the one I've provided is. Sorry it's not a better pic; I'm literally using a photocopy of it in my own game.

Sorry for the long post! If any table authors are interested please ask if you need anything explained and if you need better pics I'll try my best.

964589145_Rockettesresources.zip