Is there a working version of VR for 10.7 VPX?

Topic pretty much sums it up.

I've been looking for a VpinballX_GL.exe that works with 10.7. Is there one anywhere? Does the old one work with 10.7? I have it working with 10.6 and i'm in the process of starting over rebuilding PBX and my cab tables and don't want to screw up my working 10.7 install with a bad VR install.

Any info would be appreciated. Thank you!

Edited by softfish

• softfish changed the title to Is there a working version of VR for 10.7 VPX?
On 1/21/2022 at 10:12 AM, softfish said:

Topic pretty much sums it up.

I've been looking for a VpinballX_GL.exe that works with 10.7. Is there one anywhere? Does the old one work with 10.7? I have it working with 10.6 and i'm in the process of starting over rebuilding PBX and my cab tables and don't want to screw up my working 10.7 install with a bad VR install.

Any info would be appreciated. Thank you!

Yep, on Sourceforge just grab the file named VPVR.0.7.zip  https://sourceforge.net/projects/vpvr/files/

• 3 months later...
On 1/25/2022 at 7:54 PM, studlygoorite said:

Yep, on Sourceforge just grab the file named VPVR.0.7.zip  https://sourceforge.net/projects/vpvr/files/

Quick question.....I've got everything working really good with the 10.6 vpvr version and I'm ready to try and get the 10.7 tables working so I can try some of those.

Do all the files in the VPVR 0.7 need to be installed if I already have vpvr working or just the VpinballX_GL.exe ? 

Thanks

55 minutes ago, jrockrat said:

Quick question.....I've got everything working really good with the 10.6 vpvr version and I'm ready to try and get the 10.7 tables working so I can try some of those.

Do all the files in the VPVR 0.7 need to be installed if I already have vpvr working or just the VpinballX_GL.exe ? 

Thanks

That post has some old info :) What I do is just copy the glshader, bass.dll, Freeimage.dll, openvr_api.dll (this uses Steam VR so I use the 32bit for opencomposite),  SciLexerVP.dll, SDL2.dll, SDL2_ttf.dll and the VPinballX_GL.exe from the VPVR 10.7 and paste them into the Visual Pinball folder. Make sure you save the VPVR 10.6 folders/files that are getting overwritten so you can easily go back. Once you make the switch to VPVR 10.7 you could try just changing the glshader folder and the VPinballX_GL.exe when going back to 10.6. If this is incorrect or someone knows that it could cause issues please let me know :) Note, if you are running opencomposite and switch between using it and not using it, make sure you run the OpenComposite.exe again and switch between using Steam VR and Oculus as your OpenXR. I said the post had some old info.....here is a more up to date VPVR https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pveYFZnrhQvj1rNXFWWpvdAt1z8BdCGM/view?usp=sharing 

Thanks for the info. I'm using opencomposite with my Quest 2 since I found that gives me better results than steamvr did I think do to the limits of my system at this point. 
This helps, I'll save a copy of things before I start messing with it. 🙂
Thanks again!!