Arcade1up scam site

William

https://www.arcade1up.us/?fbclid=IwAR2DNnKac3pFy3JVFcfXorAXvjUlXaxKbP-PzQTsLSMhjQ0jgPP1LNNnuEg

Check it out. Be careful guys theres a scam store out here trying to take our hard earned cash. After review I'm 99 percent sure its a scam. But it looks professional and theres no typos. What helped to tip me off was sales of a dragons lair cabinet that does not exist. If its too good to be true it probably is. It showed up under my facebook as a sponsered ad thats how I got the link. 

Edited by William

It seems a little odd, given the official site is Arcade1up.com. The biggest tip off is the incredible discounts presented - unless you're going into Walmart and catching one of their odd "clear this shelf" clearances on those, you'll never see those sorts of deals, and definitely not directly from the manufacturer. No manufacturer is going to do 80% off sales unless they're folding up the product line.

Do note, they do actually have a Dragon's Lair in progress, so that's not so much of a tip off to a scam site except that they're ready to ship. https://arcade1up.com/collections/all-arcade1up-game-machines/products/dragons-lair-arcade-cabinet

2 hours ago, LynnInDenver said:

It seems a little odd, given the official site is Arcade1up.com. The biggest tip off is the incredible discounts presented - unless you're going into Walmart and catching one of their odd "clear this shelf" clearances on those, you'll never see those sorts of deals, and definitely not directly from the manufacturer. No manufacturer is going to do 80% off sales unless they're folding up the product line.

Do note, they do actually have a Dragon's Lair in progress, so that's not so much of a tip off to a scam site except that they're ready to ship. https://arcade1up.com/collections/all-arcade1up-game-machines/products/dragons-lair-arcade-cabinet

Maybe they were clearing the warehouse. Lol!! You want it to be true but it isn't. Yeah I know about DL. They made the original without the LED scoring above the pf, someone complained and now it will have that scoring.

Xtremegaming cabinets makes a dragons lair themed mame arcade game looks nice and you can play tons of games. Hes developing a steering wheel sit down simulator as an add on for the boss and up cabinets. Im probably getting that. The guy needs an american store though. He could mop up over here. 

I like his pincabs too. For the life of me I cant figure out the beacons,he never shows when the beacons go off he takes the cabinets to the next level. Would be nice if his arcade marquees changed according to the game, I think its in development though.