Soliolenoids working for fx3 but not vpx help

JerseyJohnny

As the title says , i setup dof ,and doflinx to use my 8 solinoids however only fx3 seems to take advantage of them and use them.  I followed the nailbusters setup and even with help from others ,in the .ini file you add processes= fx3,fx2, zaccaria , etc. But noticed there was no mention of vpx. Could  that be the issue?  I know thats not alot of info to go on, but  basically when i run fx3 out of popper the soliolenoids work perfect. Vpx though nothing. Is there a setting in vpx and future pinball i need to change to enable the soliolenoidsto work for all of them?

Thank you again in advance,

2 hours ago, jtravapd said:

As the title says , i setup dof ,and doflinx to use my 8 solinoids however only fx3 seems to take advantage of them and use them.  I followed the nailbusters setup and even with help from others ,in the .ini file you add processes= fx3,fx2, zaccaria , etc. But noticed there was no mention of vpx. Could  that be the issue?  I know thats not alot of info to go on, but  basically when i run fx3 out of popper the soliolenoids work perfect. Vpx though nothing. Is there a setting in vpx and future pinball i need to change to enable the soliolenoidsto work for all of them?

Thank you again in advance,

DOF for VP has nothing to do with DOFLinx
DOFLinx is for FX2, FX3, And FP and comes with a guide
This is DOF for VP - https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=39557&hl=

Ok its my fault for not being clearer. Ive followed the guides, and my direct outputfolder seems to be setup just the way its supposed to be. Everything is up to date software wise, but my solinoids only fire when playing fx3, future pinball, zaccaria pinball and pinball arcade. 

Do you have to do anything specific that anyone could think could be the reason why they just arent working with my vpx tables? 

Just as the guide says, i let dof install itself using the automated windows installer and didnt try and manually set it up.  I remember when first setting up the different .ini files, we just had to add a process line = , and it works great. But i remember asking how come there was no mention of vpx anywhere,but nobody had any answers in the facebook group. 

This is literally the last hurddle for now. Everything is working as they should be, so atleast im happy about that, i have my fx3 and zaccaria collections all imported and working, have like 6 pin event tables installed, and like 70 vpx tables. 

Just need to get vpx and my solinoids to play together and then i think of something else to add or change lol 

Ok its my fault for not being clearer. Ive followed the guides, and my direct outputfolder seems to be setup just the way its supposed to be. Everything is up to date software wise, but my solinoids only fire when playing fx3, future pinball, zaccaria pinball and pinball arcade. 

Do you have to do anything specific that anyone could think could be the reason why they just arent working with my vpx tables? 

Just as the guide says, i let dof install itself using the automated windows installer and didnt try and manually set it up.  I remember when first setting up the different .ini files, we just had to add a process line = , and it works great. But i remember asking how come there was no mention of vpx anywhere,but nobody had any answers in the facebook group. 

This is literally the last hurddle for now. Everything is working as they should be, so atleast im happy about that, i have my fx3 and zaccaria collections all imported and working, have like 6 pin event tables installed, and like 70 vpx tables. 

Just need to get vpx and my solinoids to play together and then i think of something else to add or change lol 

I went there and signed up before i even got my v/pin as i tried to help fix a friends machine. He knows i know arcades and pc, but not pinball yet. I have easily spent almost a year just reading guides and the wiki on nailbusters. 

The problem im having is i took for granted all the stuff popper baller does for you when i installed things separately. 

13 hours ago, outhere said:

Did you go here sign up
set up your hardware and download the files and put them in the DirectOutput\Config Folder
http://configtool.vpuniverse.com/login.php

Actually no, well i went to the link the wiki and mega guide sent me to, thats the one where it combined programs, however besides updating to 7.33? Im guessing here its been a lon day, but pretty sure it was doflinx and dof. Regardless i downloaded the file that updates all windows .net updates for the last few years, and a xml document that the video shows you to download howeverim running windows ghost spectre, so there is not store or anything. The owner, i think josh is his name who built the solinoids kit, said he will remote in and fix it. I was told all i have is 8 solinoids, thats it and to just use one of the examples he provided. But we will see, atleast i canplay pinball again. I need to also fix my t-bar/ arc issue but just havent gotten around to it yet. Thank you for your help