[New VPX Alert]Young Frankenstein (hauntfreaks 2021) 10.7 ONLY

Young Frankenstein (hauntfreaks 2021) 10.7 ONLY

Young Frankenstein (hauntfreaks 2021) this version MUST use 10.7
this is a parody of a 1974 film by Mel Brooks.... personally one of my favorite movies

Table Features:

• this is a MUCH smaller file size do to the new files that can be used in VPX 10.7
  • 4K graphics
  • 92 movie callouts
  • Multiball  <---very hard

CREDITS

Builders:

• HauntFreaks <-- Concept, Layout, Design, Graphics, teency bit of coding
  • BorgDog <-- Original table, rebuild of script
  • Rawd  <-- tons of scripting help
  • fluffhead35 <-- Added nFozzy Flippers, targetbouncer logic, flipper Rubberizer logic, and fleep sounds
  • Leojreimroc  <-- VR segmented scoring display

Testers:

• RIK
  • Wylte
  • apophis
  • Scampa123
  • tomate                       

Special Thanks:

• Rawd for "forcing me to code a bunch of shit myself" aka "teaching a man to fish"
  • Scampa123 for last minute testing and helping Rawd with the VR!!
  • AstroNasty for last minute ramp graphic!!

the VP Dev's that make this all possible!!

Disclaimer:
Please do not redistribute, repost, repurpose or use the content for public or commercial purposes, images, or software code is prohibited without prior permission from author... in other words "dont be a POS"

Reason for disclaimer:
do to the total disrespect of the VP builders (tables, b2s, frontend , backend, etc.) and its community, certon talentless, low self esteem, trying to compensate individuals have taken it upon themselves to redistribute our work as if it is there god given right to do so.... the statements expressed are my personal opinions and not of VPU or its other members

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Content Provider
1 hour ago, Traver said:

I love this table please let me know when a fix for flipper lag will be available 

The rom it's built on is using fastflips, so the response time is 1 to 1.5 thousandths of a second.  If you're seeing any lag it's your system and not the table.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 1:52 AM, Wylte said:

The rom it's built on is using fastflips, so the response time is 1 to 1.5 thousandths of a second.  If you're seeing any lag it's your system and not the table.

Lenovo i5 16 gb of ram and ge force gtx 1650 6gb any solutions greatly appreciated thanks

• Content Provider
2 hours ago, Traver said:

Lenovo i5 16 gb of ram and ge force gtx 1650 6gb any solutions greatly appreciated thanks

Well, what kind of issue are you having?  It's everything running smooth other than a delay on flipper response?

yes table is beautiful lightning  sound ball absolutley stunning just some lag on the flippers otherwise perfecto huge fan of the movie and your table also did an update to my nvidia graphic card last night and have seen some improvement . ALSO MY TABLE IS A TV AND NOT A MONITOR so probably my set up thank you .

• 4 months later...

Just discovered this table... FANTASTIC Work.  Thanks HF!

Can someone help me with the b2s not showing the scores?  I have the latest 10.7.1 and FlexDMD all working properly... (as Blood Machines runs fine... just saying becasue this one took me a while...LOL)

Anyway, I tried many different settings and all 3 b2S.  I'm sure it's a sizing issue... I have 3 screen setup.

RKip

• 7 months later...