Twilight zone (which version closest to the real table)

• 1 month later...
On 8/24/2021 at 8:49 PM, bord said:

Skitso no contest for the physics it also fixes a bunch of problems with previous versions.

My Skitzo table is the slowest running table in my collection running at barely 60 FPS where as most everything else (including other Twilight Zone versions) runs at 120 fps. Is there setting in the script that isn't in most tables and are others experiencing this performance on that particular table?

• 7 months later...
On 10/11/2021 at 4:15 PM, diablode said:

My Skitzo table is the slowest running table in my collection running at barely 60 FPS where as most everything else (including other Twilight Zone versions) runs at 120 fps. Is there setting in the script that isn't in most tables and are others experiencing this performance on that particular table?

For me... Under table options quality SMAA is forced on, you can change to default. Pretty big difference.

• 4 months later...
On 5/31/2022 at 2:02 PM, greatjava said:

For me... Under table options quality SMAA is forced on, you can change to default. Pretty big difference.

This 100 % helps this table but I make the changes, save, and reopen and it has reverted, is there a way to make this change permanently please? And thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, spamola420 said:

Thanks a ton @Cliffy

You're welcome @spamola420. This is the best playing version but does have cosmetic issues at least for me in desktop mode. If you turn on the side blades (inner side artwork) only the right side shows. I had to move the left side x value just a hair to the right for it to appear. The back wall decal is not there, just black wood but you can import from another table version. The last thing I cannot seem to fix is a black wall overhanging the top of the playfield. In the real game it would be the upper glass moulding but in the vp its way oversized. see pic attached. I've had to scoot the Y value to -100 in camera editor to hide it for now

skitso-tz-moulding.jpg