MULTI-BALL Triple Action Real Pin retheme to Looney Tunes

• Content Provider

I am picking up a mostly working Triple action game this weekend with a bad backglass.  I have plans to retheme it to a Loony Tunes game.  I am gonna make the cab look like a whoa nellie where it looks like a prop box and make it a ACME crate, gonna lower the playfield for custom pieces and animation like tom and jerry and possibly add a lcd screen in part of the bg for pup like clips tied to events on the playfield.  Should be a neat game when done.  Would love to know a graphic designer to do the artwork... cough cough @mlager8, lol.   @bord  i will plan on scanning the plastics in if you are interested in doing a nice version of the table.  gonna make new plastics anyways.

Love the idea. Triple Action is a really fun game. Post pictures of your progress and don't use any of that modern off-model Looney Tunes art for your graphics. Go early 50s (or early 60s Chuck Jones but you'd be missing some characters). I'm a bit of a classic LT enthusiast...

I'll always say yes to scanned assets, though I'm trying not to start any new projects theses days.

19 hours ago, ARMYAVIATION said:

Would love to know a graphic designer to do the artwork... cough cough @mlager8, lol.   @bord  i will plan on scanning the plastics in if you are interested in doing a nice version of the table.  gonna make new plastics anyways.

Don't have as much time these days but I will Def do it amigo. Just to let you know, gossamer is going on this table somewhere. I've been trying to hunt down a gossamer cell that dosent start at 18k... One day. 

• Content Provider

Got the table today, giy only wanted $200 instead of 3…. Ok!   Got it home and adjusted all switches and cleaned stepper units, playing great.  The playfield does have planking but that will be addressed when I sand and clear it.  Maybe some epoxy filler. 

• Content Provider

Got a pretty good start on the mod.  There is gonna be a ramp on plunge that takes the ball up to a small section, wile e coyote and RR , where the ball will go through the new back wall, tunnel in the mountain! It will go through a pvc tube and come out on the left upper pf, inspired by city slicker.  There will be a pop bumper, relocated from the pf, and 2 standup targets, bugs and daffy, worth 10,000.  Then a flipper, Elmer Fudd, shooting at bugs and daffy.  Then a party animal ramp taking the ball back to the pf.  The pop bumper caps look outer space to me so Marvin Martian figure on one and the center spinner will have a clear disk on top with no other than the Tasmanian devil!.   The two slingshots will be plastics that are two levels high and the top will be tied to the sling so they pivot when activated.  Slings will prob be tweety and Sylvester and the rooster and nephew.    Did I miss anyone???

27FEB99F-2D0D-4C06-9FFC-D66129A9BBFC.jpeg

8CBA4948-9F3B-47AB-8E21-82635C590A0B.jpeg

E89C58D1-839E-4708-B352-EE978FBE3800.jpeg

• Content Provider
4 hours ago, ARMYAVIATION said:

I just have what you see on the apron unfortunately.  Do you need that scanned. I have the plastics off to be scanned but I have to flatten one

Don't need that card scanned. I'll just build one using what I see for my table.

When you get the plastics all scanned, yes please send them my way. I'd like to update my 2 tables with scanned images for them...

• Content Provider

@bord   @loserman76  Scans of the plastics are up on the download page.  Let me know how these turned out.  Got a new scanner to play with. Bord, just saw your pic of the center spinner, looks cool.  I am gonna have tnt sticking out of the top of the head and prob attach a red strobe to go off when the ball drains hopefully with sound effects.  The cab will be a ACME crate.  Got the top rails extended up today with the help of a new biscuit joiner, cool tool.  It will allow room for a second PF.   BTW Space Shuttle is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Provider
10 hours ago, ARMYAVIATION said:

@bord   @loserman76  Scans of the plastics are up on the download page.  Let me know how these turned out.  Got a new scanner to play with. Bord, just saw your pic of the center spinner, looks cool.  I am gonna have tnt sticking out of the top of the head and prob attach a red strobe to go off when the ball drains hopefully with sound effects.  The cab will be a ACME crate.  Got the top rails extended up today with the help of a new biscuit joiner, cool tool.  It will allow room for a second PF.   BTW Space Shuttle is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I must be dense or something because I'm not seeing these in the downloads area.

• Content Provider
12 hours ago, ARMYAVIATION said:

3.5 inch higher slopes sides will provide room for a second playfield and a back wall with a tunnel and lights in it

image.jpg

Nice work on the cabinet mod. I plan on doing this to my multi-homebrew cabinet so when I get to the one with ramps (2 projects from now) I have somewhere to put it.  I'll have one cabinet that I can swap playfields in and out of all using the same cpu and pinball control system hardware.

• Content Provider

Trying to figure out what I am doing for side rails.  The cab will look like an ACME crate so the metal rails won’t look right.  I do have wood rails off an old shuffle alley but then do I reuse the lockdown bar or paint it possibly?  Or build a wood one and save this???