B2s dmd location

tmpc

I have a few duplicate tables with a different b2s on each and the dmd size and location is different on each of the b2s's grill opening.

If i change one to fit the grill the other keeps that size for it's grill which is not the same size or location.

Is there a setting i am missing to have each one different?

Thanks

I'm pretty new and might be unfamiliar with the way things work for everything but I have been using pinup popper to send a fulldmd screen to my third display and when repositioning the dmd you can right click it and choose to either save it for all tables or for just the one. Not sure if that is what you are referring to but it might help.

5 hours ago, CurtisGrim said:

I'm pretty new and might be unfamiliar with the way things work for everything but I have been using pinup popper to send a fulldmd screen to my third display and when repositioning the dmd you can right click it and choose to either save it for all tables or for just the one. Not sure if that is what you are referring to but it might help.

I see that option for the flex DMD but not for non flex DMD's.

I have been using the VPMAlias for this function. Don't know if that is the best way to do it, but it works for me. On the ACDC tables for example, I have set the alias acd_luci,acd_170hc then set the rom in the table to acd_luci. When I then right click to save the DMD position it saves for the alias, but this is with the Freezy DMDs. I don't know if it would work for others.

• Content Provider

Read DMD extension instructions here:  https://github.com/freezy/dmd-extensions

You can also override all options per game by using the game's name as section name and pre-fixing options with the name of the section (apart from [global] options, which aren't prefixed). For example if you have a PinDMD2 and don't want to use it for Baywatch which has a different resolution, you would create a section like this:

[baywatch]
pindmd2 enabled = false
virtualdmd enabled = true
virtualdmd left = 2500
virtualdmd top = 800
virtualdmd width = 1024
virtualdmd height = 256

This is also useful if you just want to fit the virtual DMD onto different backglasses which have slightly different positions.

18 hours ago, gtxjoe said:

Read DMD extension instructions here:  https://github.com/freezy/dmd-extensions

You can also override all options per game by using the game's name as section name and pre-fixing options with the name of the section (apart from [global] options, which aren't prefixed). For example if you have a PinDMD2 and don't want to use it for Baywatch which has a different resolution, you would create a section like this:

[baywatch]
pindmd2 enabled = false
virtualdmd enabled = true
virtualdmd left = 2500
virtualdmd top = 800
virtualdmd width = 1024
virtualdmd height = 256

This is also useful if you just want to fit the virtual DMD onto different backglasses which have slightly different positions.

Thanks for the info, i knew there had to be a way to do this.