Monopoly scene help

Hello everyone.  Need a little direction on coloring technique.  

I am coloring Monopoly pinball.   The question I have is about scenes that fade or roll into another scene/animation. 

example: If I am coloring the extra ball scene.  At the end of the scene the center of the scene opens up to reveal the score or another scene under it.   

What are my options to color scenes like this.   Mostly all scenes/animations are like this.  

On 6/18/2021 at 7:37 PM, FishTales10 said:

I am coloring Monopoly pinball.   The question I have is about scenes that fade or roll into another scene/animation. 

example: If I am coloring the extra ball scene.  At the end of the scene the center of the scene opens up to reveal the score or another scene under it.   

What are my options to color scenes like this.   Mostly all scenes/animations are like this.  

Not everyone knowns the rules or the scenes you are having a problem with.

it will be a lot more helpful if you post pictures

or 

if you don't want to share your WIP project ( witch is more then understandable)

cut the scene  in question and export the individual scene.

someone can import that scene into a new project and help you cut and keframe the scene for you.

On 6/18/2021 at 10:37 PM, FishTales10 said:

Good evening,

You are going through the same journey as I am on Batman Forever.  I think I am going to cut each individual frame and make a separate keyframe for each transition scene.  It's usually only about four in the transition.  It's all I know how to do at this skill level.  I did change the default pallet (pallet 0) to match my colorings so it is kinda hiding the transitions somewhat.  Just a stop gap measure.

Lane