**ledwiz Forcefeedback Existing Incomplete Or Broken Table Configs**

bent98

• Content Provider

I another post I made I listed out some tables that have not been configured yet for Ledwiz. I noticed as I was going through my list of tables on my cab there are a number of configs that are incomplete or worse yet, broken. What do I mean by broken. There are configs that trigger knockers when you push flipper or insert coins or even at the wrong times. There is one table that crashes. A improper  config could even potential blow out components or boards. Let’s try and get our existing tables in order before focusing on new ones.

Thanks for everyones support on this.

Banzi Run – Pop Bumpers not working  (fix with script change)

Batman – Pop Bumpers not working  (fix with script change)

Diamond Lady –  (fix with script change)
Monopoly – Slings shots no working

NBA Fast Break – slings no working

No good Gofers – Slings not working

Golden Eye -  Flippers (fix with script change)

Party Zone – pop bumpers not firing (fix with script change)

Robowar - Flipper, slingshots, pop bumpters not working (fix with script change)

Time Machine - Bumpers, sling (fix with script change)

Taxi - Pop bumper not working  (fix with script change)

Here is a link to pinball manuals to help with the effort

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/60r174gamuweos2/VClQ-cJADb

• Content Provider

Wait Bent98, I tried some of your tables you mention, i don't have all these errors

Dirty harry no problem with flipper and slingshots, didn't change the default settings

Nightmare of Elm Street all good didn't change the default settings

Corvette everything is ok and no knocker problems didn't change the default settings

Phantom of opera i didn't change the default settings of the flippers and they are working

By any chance, do you use the "possible stutter fix" of the ledcontrol.vbs?

• Content Provider

I made a mistake. The flippers are working on Freddie but the other three tables you mentioned have issues for me.  Corvette and Dirty Harry are screwed up bigtime.

I am running NO PWM. Everything is configured correctly. Wierd. Need to figure out the issue. Why only on these tables?

• Content Provider

Yes, can someone please test as I may have to update this thread if its an issue with my setup. But everything checks out that I can see. Other tables work fine though.

Here are my findings so far

Batman-DE-ALPHA_BMPR_MOD.1.2

For Pop bumpers change

Sub LBumper_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 44:PlaySound "BumperLeft":bump1 = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:End Sub
 Sub RBumper_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 46:PlaySound "BumperRight":bump2 = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:End Sub
 Sub CBumper_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 45:PlaySound "BumperCenter":bump3 = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:End Sub

To

Sub LBumper_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 54:PlaySound "BumperLeft":bump1 = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:End Sub
 Sub RBumper_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 56:PlaySound "BumperRight":bump2 = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:End Sub
 Sub CBumper_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 55:PlaySound "BumperCenter":bump3 = 1:Me.TimerEnabled = 1:End Sub

Monopoly: Luvthatapex new mod

For Slingshots change

End Class

Sub Wall536_Slingshot()

playsound "sling" 

End Sub

Sub Wall436_Slingshot()

playsound "sling"  

End Sub

To

End Class

Sub Wall536_Slingshot():vpmTimer.PulseSw 62
playsound "sling" 

End Sub

Sub Wall436_Slingshot()
:vpmTimer.PulseSw 59
playsound "sling"  

End Sub

The Party Zone VP9X1.2.1 FS 1.2.1

For Pop Bumpers Change

Sub Bumper1_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 35:PlaySound "bumper1":bump1 = 1:Bumper1.TimerEnabled = 1:End Sub

Sub Bumper2_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 36:PlaySound "bumper2":bump2 = 1:Bumper2.TimerEnabled = 1:End Sub

Sub Bumper3_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 37:PlaySound "bumper3":bump3 = 1:Bumper3.TimerEnabled = 1:End Sub

To

Sub Bumper1_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 43:PlaySound "bumper1":bump1 = 1:Bumper1.TimerEnabled = 1:End Sub

Sub Bumper2_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 44:PlaySound "bumper2":bump2 = 1:Bumper2.TimerEnabled = 1:End Sub

Sub Bumper3_Hit:vpmTimer.PulseSw 45:PlaySound "bumper3":bump3 = 1:Bumper3.TimerEnabled = 1:End Sub

I would also like to add Time Machine Data East - No pop bumpers or slings

Fast Draw - No pop bumpers

I have 5 or so other tables on my cabinet from your list i will test them again first but i thing mine are fine also.

Just tested Dirty Harry i used the config from this site and had to add a couple of zeros for the rgb flippers my flippers are port 8 and 9 and flipper rgb is 5,6 and 7 the config file had only one 0 for the rgb which put the flippers on the wrong port. Everything is working fine after changing that , Havent looked at the flashers yet though same thing may be happening there. I am creating the file with no PWM so dont know what the deal is there.

• Content Provider

Ok, I just tested with someone else who has my exact files. Only differnce is which ports everything is mapped to in ledwiz andthey had a pindmd1 where I have a pindmd2.  Dirty Harry works fine for them. This is only happening with a limited number of tables. Lets use dirty Harry as the test case.

Here is my led config layout and here is my ledcontrol.ini.

Dirty Harry when i hit the right flipper the gear motor goes offand teh left sling knocker goes off. Bumpers dont work WTF?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0zcytc1hakr07a/ledcontrol.ini

dh,L88,W15 Blink,0,S48,S46,S7,0,S9/S14,S1/S2/S3/S5/S10,0,L87,0,0,0,S11,S8/S12/S15/S26/S27/S34,S4/S13,0,0,0,0,0

My ConfigLayout (Not working Dirty Harry)

1362839827.jpg

Thier Config Layout (Theres Working Dirty Harry)

1362840361.jpg

• Content Provider

That probably means no.

Randy from Groovygamegear.com suggested it as a way to get rid of stutter awhile back, but for me all it did was screw up all my settings on the Ledwiz. I wasn't sure if this was related to your problem. You had to have modify you ledcontrol.vbs file, if you didn't then you're not using it.

You can read more about it here. http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?15644-LED-wiz-alternative&p=195416&viewfull=1#post195416

• Content Provider

The problem doesn't seem to affect everybody, as a lot of people don't have the same issues Bent has.  It basically has to do with the color aliases.  I am currently working on a different way to render the configs that should work for everybody.

• Content Provider

A big THANK YOU to Deegor for fixing a bug in the LEDWIZ config code.

Everyone please make sure you update your configs.

I will now update this list as some tables are not broke.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

I cant seem to figure out why the slings dont work in Bad Boy Bill's version of Monopoly but they work in luvthatapex. Bill's script looks good. The switches for each sling are correct

SolCallback(17)    = "vpmSolSound SfxSling,"        ' Left  Slingshot
SolCallback(18)    = "vpmSolSound SfxSling,"        ' Right Slingshot

'Pulsed
  Sub sw59_Slingshot() : vpmtimer.pulsesw 59            : End Sub    ' Left   Slingshot
  Sub sw62_Slingshot() : vpmtimer.pulsesw 62            : End Sub    ' Right  Slingshot

Anyone help on this?

• Content Provider

it's the same script lines from modopoly version of Luvthatapex, i don't know

I just updated Monopoly ledwiz config, it is pending approval.

Added knocker, gear, strobe, corrected leds

I tried to add electricity company s(26 i intended to put it on strobe), but i couldn't see it flashing during the game yet.

If you manage to get it lit, let me know and i will add it ;)

Any other comments, critical about this config, just let me know here ;)

Archived