Acdc Loads For 5 Seconds No Lights Then Shuts Down

hocuslocus

hello, I downloaded the ACDC a while back for PM5 and it started up every time no problem. Since then I've reformatted, reinstalled everything with the newest scripts etc..

this is the only table that has any issues in PM5. when I start it loads the table, b2s and dmd on the selected screens. The table and dmd don't light up. It's like everything is frozen for 5 seconds then it escapes out and closes PM5 completely. The table will only fully run if I open the script or select an item on the playfield, but I don't even have to change anything. I can exit the table and re-enter without issue, but if I close PM5 and restart I have to open or select something again. This is kinda of a problem if I'm using a frontend

I tried it with VP9 just to see, and it starts every time no problem.

I went ahead and re-downloaded-installed everything table, b2s, rom, sam, PM5, dll's etc.

I verified run as admin, windows NT, unblock.

I've tried all the normal stuff and then some but can't figure this one out.

any help would be appreciated,

....nevermind, I just deleted the dx9 registry settings and reset every back to default, works again.

I still would like to understand why this might of happened, especially to only one table.

Archived