Selling My Cab (Austria)

DCP

Hello community!

Its time to say goodbye to my cab sad.png

The Cab is located in Vienna/Austria - I will not ship it....

Its a 3-Screen-Cab (42"/21"/17")

The heart is a Pentium D 915 with 2,8GHz, 2GB RAM

I installed a nVidia GTX 650 Ti boost and added an USB PCI Card.

The LEDWiz takes control of 5 Flashers, 8 Solenoids (2 for Flippers, 2 for Slingshots and 4 Bumpers) 2 Strobe LED Strips and the blue spinning light Topper - all usable ports of the LedWiz are used. Next to the LedWiz is the Keywiz 

There are 2 SoundCards installed (One for the Backbox Speakers and the Subwoofer and another for the Table Speakers). Each Speaker-Set has its own amplifier with volume control.

The installed 120GB SSD is big enough for the Software and fast enough to shorten waiting times when loading a table. The installed OS is Win10. To make updating or adding something easier I added WLAN and a wireless Mini-Keyboard with touchpad

All 4 Pinball-legs are on wheels to make the thing more mobile. There is a Bezel for the Backglass Monitor, but unfortunately it does not fit the Backbox (the Bezel is about 5mm too large). Its made of metal, so I cant make it fit.

Here you´ll find further information (please note that now another PC is installed)

https://electricsmog.wordpress.com/category/projects/virtual-pinball-cabinet/

And here are some Pictures of the Cab I took the last days:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/21nhw6fedlm9jjd/AABDQnJayv5gQ6JSZmQ52_Jna?dl=0

The Backbox can me unmounted (2 Screws).

Please note, that the thing is pretty big and heavy. I live on the 4th floor but the cab should fit in the elevator.

Please make me an offer if you´re interested. 

The Frontend (PinballX) is not fully configured yet. Win10, VP and some Tables are for testing purposes installed.

Archived