Positioning Of All Toys?

AndersE

Is there any instructions or pictures of where one is supposed to put all toys on/in the cabinet?

Knocker, bumpers, gearmotor and shaker is pretty obvious, and also some of the leds.

But what of all other stuff?

I can't find info about some of the settings in dof.config tool.

For example, what's the difference between "5 Flasher" and "3 Flasher" and where should they be?

If i use all 64 outputs (2 ledwiz) where on the cab should i put this and that? ( i know rgb leds take 3 outputs each)

I don't want to put for axample a flasher in the wrong place.

The flashers are the RGB lights that you see in the VP cabs. Most people put them on a bar in the back of the cab, behind the screen (under the backbox).

If you have a "3 Flasher setup", there are 3 RGB leds on that bar (evenly spaced obviously), with the 5 flasher setup, there are 5 RGB leds. Below a (Zeb's) 5 flasher bar as an example.

IMG_2487_zps094662f5.jpg

Just be careful how to distribute the led's on the differents ports on the ledwiz. Each bank (8 ports) has a maximum output of 500mA if I recall correctly. Always make sure to put a fuse between the ports and the devices, to prevent a LedWiz bbq. Also for the RGB leds you can use a cheap Mini Led amplifier, that way it hardly puts any load on the banks.

Archived