Pincontrol1 And The Color Red

takut

Hi,

for the undercab illumination I need a RGB LED Stripe controlled by the PinControl1. The PinControl1 is defined as LEDWiz 2 and the DOF config tool generates a directoutputconfig2.ini file. So far, so good. By the way, thanks a lot to swizzlizard for the PinControl1 support by DOF.

All colors except red are working very good and are controlled by DOF. The only issue I have is that full red will not work. For example on the table Scared Stiff is the untercab color defined as ON Red. According the directoutputconfig2.ini red has the color code Red=#FF0000FF. The PinControl1 works with RGB color code and not with Hex color code. According my understanding, DOF send the color code Red=#FF0000FF by the file directoutputconfig2.ini to the PinControl1 and on the way the DOF software change the color code to 255,0,0.

Unfortunately that doesn’t work. The RGB LED Stripe don't glow red, nothing happens. All other colors works fine, only red don't want to work. If I change the script from the Table and send the color code 255,0,0 directly from the script to the RGB LED Stripe, red is glowing.

If I change the color code in the directoutputconfig2.ini from Red=#FF0000FF to Red=#FF0101FF everything works fine and the RGB LED Stripe glows red. But I have also installed the "DOF Configs Ini Pull Program" to update the directoutputconfig.ini and the directoutputconfig2.ini with every computer start. Now I have to update always the color code from the directoutputconfig2.ini from Red=#FF0000FF to Red=#FF0101FF.

How it is possible to send the correct color code from DOF to the PinControl1?

Thanks a lot in advance for help.

I'm sorry, I don't  know what i realy need :unsure:

I know that the hardware works fine. I try to understand how the information from the DOF config tool is going to the PinControl1 and maybe it is possible to fix this issue with the Red color code by myself. I don't know how swizzlizard implement the PinControl1 into the DOF config tool and what is necessary to give the information about the color code Red from the DOF config tool to the PinControl1. The PinControl1 is working as a second LEDWiz into the config tool.

I don't believe that it is necessary to update the config tool. The config tool works fine. Only the information about the color red don't work. It seems that the information about the color red that is going from the directoutputconfig2.ini to the PinControl1 (second LEDWiz 2) is not correct. Maybe a typo error into the translation code from Hex color to RGB color.

All color codes from the config tool will send correct to the PinControl1 (second LEDWiz 2), only red don't work. The question is how it is possible to see which Hex color code information will be send to the PinControl1 (second LEDWiz 2) and which code will change the color code change from Hex to RGB.

I have found a way to fix this issue. The file ledcontrol_pull.bat update my both DOF files directoutputconfig.ini and directoutputconfig2.ini at startup. I have attached the following line to the ledcontrol_pull.bat file:

%CSCRIPT_EXE% /NoLogo Change_DOF.vbs

The file Change_DOF.vbs change the color code from the directoutputconfig2.ini after the update. This code was courtesy providing by the user illion.

Here is the code:

Update.zip

Now it is only necessary to execute the ledcontrol_pull.bat and everything works fine :)

Archived