Tron Physicsmod5 Issue

I'm having a weird issue with the Physics mod version of Tron. I had the original tron and it runs great on vp 9.9.0. I have been away from my cab for a bit and I found the physics mod tables so I thought I would give it a shot. Anyways I installed vp physicsmod5 and installed Addams Family and X-men. Both are running just fine. Then I tried installing tron and it gives a rom path error. I know the rom is in vpmame because the normal table runs just fine and the rom name is the same in both scripts. Just for kicks I tried running the physicsmod version of tron on the regular vp 9.9.0 and it fires up with no rom path error. Its only when I start it from the physicsmod5 version of VP. Any ideas?

• 2 months later...
  • Content Provider

Is the backglass name the same as the table name?  It has to be in order for it to load correctly.

I'm guessing this is the problem as if you didn't overright your old version it would be under a different name.  You can either overright the VP9.9 version name with the PM version name or (easier way) just change the name of the backglass to match the name of the VP table. 

Archived