Dof - Exception

Dazz

• Administrators

Hey guys,

I'm over here at a friends house trying to get his cabinet setup.  I copied over my setup and everything is working fine.  However, we are not getting his lights or solenoids working.  Checking the plugin settings it shows that we are getting an exception.  I have verified and made sure that all files are not read only and that all dll/exe files have been unblocked.  I have made sure that we are pulling his config from the tool.  I have no idea what could be causing this exception.  Below is the full exception that we are receiving.  

post-2-0-12600900-1420351672_thumb.png

Any ideas?

was direct b2s working before you uploaded to his machine?

I was having some trouble getting stuff to work after a recent file migration myself. I copied letter for letter the drive tree from another working machine and it didnt work on my machine. I think I had to go back through the re-install process to get everything working. Re-install as in PinMAME and re register the B2S server app.

BTW, those files moved from the other machine were ALL blocked when I moved them to my machine. 100's of them not just a few. In order to quickly unblock them I zipped the folders and unzipped them to their final locations.

• Administrators

How can you tell the diff between DOF and R2? I'm pretty sure that it's R2 as that's what I'm running on my cab and everything works fine. Unless I'm running the older version as well, but all the new configs work on my cabinet. Perhaps the files didn't get copied over or it is pulling from a different location.

• Content Provider

Just have another look at the screen short in your first post. Judging from the version number and the date in the title of the window, you might even used a prerelelease version of the first DOF version. Build date of the first DOF version is 1.11.2013. For DOF R2 the build date is 13.7.2014.

Archived