So If I Were To Redo My Cabinet, What Is The Best Approach?

ViriiGuy

You guys as a whole, have made so many amazing improvements since I built my cabinet 2 years ago.
So I have been considering either selling it and starting over, or updating it. 

As it stands, I have 8 contactors, 5 RGB LEDs, a strobe, Replay Knocker, gear motor, a shaker motor and Undercab RGB LED Strips. Using Zeb's V2 boards I think.. and a single maxed out LEDWiz.

I would like to do away with my current back panel with 5 RGBS and Strobes, And go with the new LED Strips like the WS2812's along the sides and back of the PF. I also want to use them for the Undercab lighting. On top of that I want to move to 10 Contactors. So add 2 more to the setup.

For power I have a PC Supply that goes into Zeb's boards and a 24V supply for the contactors.

Any thoughts on what my best approach and needed materials will be?

Yea, my cab has some catching up to do. Everyone has such cool builds now!! 

I am still looking for a better contactor option too. I have tried quite a few out and none give that sound I am looking for. For the slings and pop bumpers. The standard contactors are fine for. But they don't give close to the right sound for flippers.

Can someone link me to a beacon or a video of one?  I don't know if I know what that is or have ever seen one.   What is a good source for the cool led strips on either side of the playfield in the dof demo video? 
I got my orange beacon from princess auto for about 12 bucks. It's perfect, and all the dof configs are done really well as well.

https://vimeo.com/115135273

Can someone link me to a beacon or a video of one?  I don't know if I know what that is or have ever seen one.

What is a good source for the cool led strips on either side of the playfield in the dof demo video? 

Here's a poor quality 1 handed clip of my beacon in action, it's silly bright lol

Attack from mars:

Archived