A Couple Of Tables That Still Wont Work With Dof

jaharr01

I'm not in front of my pincab but there are a couple of tables that I know are supported that I can't get dof to work on that I would really like to get working. is there a setting on the table i'm missing below are the tables that I can think of.

1. ACDC music table

2. Attack from mars

• Content Provider

check here

http://directoutput.github.io/DirectOutput/globalconfig2.html#globalconfig_logging

i don't understand how you set up your toys, you use 5 flasher right, 5 flasher center and 3 flasher left on configtool..

if you have only 3 flashers, use 5 flasher outside left, 5 flasher center and 5 flasher outside right

if you have 5 flashers, map the 5 5 flashers on the port assignments tab..

I think i'm slightly retarded angrim. No really I haven't been in this hobby long but i'm trying to catch up.Did u look up my config tool? I'll check it out.That wouldn't keep the table from working with dof at all would it? Here are my tables I can't get working.

Table Name: ATTACK FROM MARS    File Name:  AttackFromMars_FS_B2S
Table Name: AC/DC     File Name: ACDC_B2S,_FS.directb2s
Table Name: CIRCUS VOLTAIRE    File Name: Cirqus_Voltaire_VP913_v1.31FS_B2S
Table Name: MEDIEVAL MADNESS   File Name:Medieval-Madness_FS_B2S
Table Name: STAR WARS       File Name:Star_Wars_FS_B2S

I have 3 RGB flashers.

I have 2 solenoids adding more later

1 stroboscope

Start button

Coin coin button

Exit launch ball button. /

Wired to led wiz

Flippers are directly wired into solenoids

Addimg 3 more solenoids

Adding a shaker motor ( already have, not wired)

Adding a gear motor

Under cab LED strip wired but not into Led wiz yet

• Content Provider

no, i'm just always busy with a lot of things ;)

do you have your right flasher that is connected to port 21 on red, port 22 on green, port 23 on blue?

same order for center flasher start from port 27?

and left flasher starts from port 30?

if yes, try to generate new files again, i have adjusted your config

• Content Provider

the purpose of the configtool is that you don't change the tables, except, you enable b2s.server, or download the modded tables when they are available, and on configtool, assign your ports and adjust some parameters on port assignments and my account page and that's all.

i just changed of flasher toys into your port assignments to the ones that are really used and filled

but when you say it's noty working, even flipper contactors are not working? and i asked you to generate a log file so we can see better

Alright angrim I feel stupid, I fixed it. I thought I changed all of the b2s tables from vpinmame to b2server but I missed those.The only thing is the ACDC table, only the buttons light up, none of the other things are working.I'm sure its a config file issue, I changed the table name and script on the web page and got the lights working.Do I need to work on the ACDC table with the config tool? Thanks so much for ur help angrim.

Hey angrim u have any ideas about that ac dc table? I made double sure it was not the renaming vpinmame thing. I did get the button leds to light up but that was it. I checked the config file, I didn't see, any conflicts. it appeared to work ( the buttons that is, but nothing else", when I renamed it "ACDCMUSIC. I was messing around trying to run it as an exe to see if that would do anything and I kept getting a dotnet error. I finally had to re-download the table. When I tried to rename it,I got another exception with dotnet error. I had this error when the names don't match,I changed it everywhere in the script I could find. I also checked on ur documentation page and made sure the scripting was right and it was. Do u have the ACDC music table and b2s backglass that works with dof? if u do could u upload it? I would really appreciate it.I think I have the rom tables down, so I won't bug u anymore.

Jay

• Content Provider

ok i looked into the table, it's a little bit messy

on the script, remove those lines below, this was calling the b2s.server twice :/

after on configtool, go to table configs tab, and on acdcmusic, choose alternate rom ACDC_B2S, and then regenerate the ini and try again, with the b2s that i gave you

Option Explicit
Randomize

' new B2S stuff ************************************************

Dim Controller
Set Controller = CreateObject("B2S.Server")
Controller.B2SName = "ACDC_B2S"
Controller.Run()

' **************************************************************

' controller init

Set Controller = CreateObject("B2S.Server")
Controller.B2SName = "ACDCMUSIC"
Controller.Run

Dim TableName
TableName="ACDC" 'limit of 14 characters

Archived