Apollo 13 Flippers - Had No Feedback - Fixed It... Sort Of

kickthefog

Hi all,

My Apollo13 flipper feedback wasn't working and so I checked the Apollo 13 user manual switch matrix, I see switches 63 (left) and 64 (right).  So I input W63 and W64 and now my flipper feedback works which is fine and much better than nothing at all.   But the flipper feedback occurs when I push the switch, of course, regardless if the flippers are actually activated or not.  

So I assume I have to map the feedback to the solenoids of the flippers rather than the switch?  But not sure how to do that,  I don't see that the solenoids have their own number or assignment?  This is no HUGE deal at all but am curious to learn. 

My other question please... I know from the legacy stuff that  W=switch,  L=Lamp, S=Flasher...    but what is "E" "M" "FD" and "FU"'s stand for?

Is there a guide somewhere that lists what these are?

I looked through the DOF site and i don't see them mentioned.  I also looked through the old legacy stuff and don't see it there either.

I started to look at each output and planned to experiment with these items to figure out what each setting does, but thought it has be listed somewhere or there must be a simple explanation to save me from doing that.

Thanks!

Pat

• Content Provider

flippers are working, we use E101 and E102, in combination with a script modification that is already present in Herweh apollo 13 version, the sol are not working and the switches are working even outside a game.

what b2s.server are you running

Thanks Tom.  Somehow I missed that section.    Appreciate it.

Arngrim:  I'm running Backglass server 1.3.0.1.  i just re-registered it to make sure it was that version, reset my Apollo config to the defaults (E101 and E102) and flipper contactors still don't work.

Like i said above, I have them working using W63 and W64 so although it triggers when it isn't supposed to at least it triggers.

So not the end of the world but am darn curious why it doesn't work.

Pat

Archived