Suggestion - Ledwiz Configtool Alternative Launch Ball Field For Cabs W/ Analog Plunger

Before I switched to DOF I had deactivated the blinking of the launch button on all tables with a analog plunger in my private config.

It saved my guests a bit of guesswork and me some explaining about which table uses an autoplunger and which table doesn't.

So I was about to switch my launch button to a custom field in LEDWiz Configtool to restore that functionality. I've made notes about what table uses what type of plunger for >300 tables, so it won't take me long.

But before I start I'd like to ask if anybody else is interested in having his launch button only blink on tables that actually use it.

If so I suggest an additional field named like "Launch Button alt config lit on autoplunger tables only". Or something shorter, preferably.

I mean, I'm going to do the work for my private config anyway. I might as well do it for all :)

• 2 weeks later...

Got it!

I have them on Custom Output 1

Included:

All games with launch ball buttons I know

All games with a special launcher or a pistol grip I know

Special case: Judge Dredd.  Real game has no launch button. It has magnasave-like buttons for launching the ball left or right instead. The VP version supports the launch button in addition to the magnasave buttons so I added it too.

Other special cases I'm aware of: Spectrum and Big Hit. These two don't have a launch button or a plunger. They launch the ball with the right flipper button.

I didn't include them in the config.

If you guys notice anything weird please let me know.

Archived