Special Setting For Launch?

So I am getting down to the last few things before I put my cabinet together. One thing is I am wiring up a gun mechanism for the ball launch (AKA Terminator or jurassic park)  When I attach the gun and launch the ball it looks like the spring on the screen is already depressed even though the button hasn't been depressed yet. If I push the trigger and play a little with it, I can get it to launch, but right now it just isn't working right.  Is there a setting I need to change in the game to turn this into a push button launch?

Thanks for the help! :)

• Content Provider

i use a terminator gun on my cab and i don't need any modification setting anywhere, if you position your microswitch at the right location so the gun triggers it, you shouldn't have any problem..?

• Content Provider

Do you have multimeter?  Check the 2 connections on the gun, make sure it is open (no resistance) when trigger is not squeezed.  If you don't have a multimeter, what happens to the plunger spring animation when you disconnect and reconnect one of the wires to the gun

• Content Provider

But when you pull the trigger, there's just a piece of metal that goes of his hole, there are no wires or whatever, you need to put a microswitch against it that will be triggered when you pull the trigger

Archived