High scores and roms changes not saved for table launched via popper

Hi,

I have a weird issue with my Twilight Zone table. When I launch this table via popper, it doesn't save the high scores or any rom settings I change. However, if just manually start VPX , open the table and start it directly from VPX, it does save the high scores and game operator settings. Oddly enough I only have this issue with Twilight Zone (9.4h rom). Any other table I launch via popper works as expected. I already tried deleting the nvram file, but that didn't solve it. Other than not saving the highscores/rom settings, the table runs perfect. I don't use any alternate launchers, nor did I modify the startup scripts (at least not that I remember) for this table. I installed everything (using the Baller installer) as normal user and don't use "run as Admin" anywhere. So I don't think it is a permission issue? Any ideas or pointers what I can further look into that could explain this odd behavior?

Edited by tjaf

I solved it. Posting the solution here in case someone else has a similar issue. While browsing through Nailbusters wiki, I came across this page. While it mentions an other issue, the solution is the same. The Twilight Zone table I was using (Bigus (MOD) 2.0) didn't have this table1_Exit routine. So I added the below code from the wiki page and now it properly saves highscores and rom settings when I exit out of the table back into popper.

Sub Table1_Exit
    Controller.stop
End Sub