DMD not showing / no score at Iron Maiden LOTB

Hi,

I have a 3screen Cab Setup (3rd screen DMD is a standard LCD screen over hdmi) that works fine for me for at least one year. Most tables uses roms and the ext DMD (freeze in latest version)

Now I installed PUP Packs and I love it 🙂 but in this point I am beginner and want to work strictly carefully because every change could bring new problems I learned 😉

I installed Iron Maiden LOtB and noted 2 points:

1. no score is available in backglass (backglass works fine and shows 3 tiles in one screen)

2. no DMD is present. The DMD is empty (shows the background picture that I configured)

Do anyone know how the scoring is presented? Is it normally shown on DMD?

I checked the display configuration in PUppack Editor. DMD 4:3 and the other DMD are activated and shown in the preview. 
but the game starts without DMD showing…

I am happy about tips 🙂

thank you

The folder of PuP assets should have a handful of bat files corresponding to various configurations, use the one that matches your cabinet configuration.

What's going on is those bat files copy specific configuration files to the correct place of the PuP folder structure.

Hi, 

thank you very much for your information.

i haven‘t seen the options because downloaded a PUP Pack that hadn‘t DMD Options.

now found another LOTB PUppack with 5 Options including GameScore as avi 🙂

regards 

Alex