Table Approval Time

• Content Provider

Hi everyone,

The last time I uploaded a table here was a long time ago and I can't remember, for the life of me, how long it took for the approval.

I had a few network issues whilst uploading a table the other day, and have a few questions, I hope, can be answered here.

I "uploaded" the files about a week ago, but did not receive a confirmation/notification of any sort:

* Is there a way of finding out if the upload got through?

* Could the table still be waiting approval?

* Should I try the upload again?

Hoping someone here may enlighten me and thanking you all in advance.

Delta23

• Content Provider

If your upload was successful then you should be able to navigate to that page and see if there is a banner message at the top of the post that says that it is waiting for approval. No one but you and the admins would be able to see that post but it should be there for you to see and review. If you can't find your post then it was not uploaded successfully and admins are not going to see it. You say that you had network issues, and that's probably what happened. Every upload requires approval and mods/admins are just covering things on a voluntary basis, but even a wheel will get approved within a day in my experience. If you can't find your original upload post then try again.

• Content Provider

Hi CarniPriest and THANK you for the super fast response.
I had an incline that this was the case.

I'll attempt the upload again once I get a little free time.

Cheers